PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserve to eat crow for what i have said earlier... BUT PLEASE DON'T LOSE THIS GAME PATRIOTS

Madden recommends we sit on the lead right now ... :confused::confused::confused:

This is where Tommy earns his money

damn it, CB should have played outside tech.....sergio was in middle

I deserve to eat crow for what i have said earlier... BUT PLEASE DON'T LOSE THIS GAME PATRIOTS

You should have banned yourself for a week already ... :bricks:

Why is Marshall single covered???????

Ummmm,,,because Bill Belichick believes that McCourty can cover Marshall One on one. BB thinks that McCourty is another Ty Law, (young CHamp Bailey), and Darrell Revis. I have NO other answers than that.

They better not lose this game. And if you bashed the defense earlier, you shouldn't be eating crow.

I'd love to see him get more involved in the passing game, too. He has soft hands and showed some decent blitz pickup in college. That's a real missing element when Green-Ellis is in the game.

On that last drive, he had the CB all alone 8 yards off the LOS and Tom looked over at him. I thought for sure he'd just throw it over there and set Ridley up with 1 man to beat for a 30 yd TD.

Ummmm,,,because Bill Belichick believes that McCourty can cover Marshall One on one. BB thinks that McCourty is another Ty Law, (young CHamp Bailey), and Darrell Revis. I have NO other answers than that.

At this point...McCourty hasn't earned to be even mentioned in the same sentence as those guys.

Dansby running off the field holding the nads ... :rofl:

It's nice that we couldn't really blame him for that at that point though. Big halftime turnaround by Dante's boys.

I wasn't blaming Brady, but under the circumstances they had to know the Dolphins would come with pressure.

Great 2nd half by the defense but damn the least they could have done was make MIA burn some clock on that TD drive.

We're in trouble if we don't convert this.

Had 'em all the way.

First down, and ball game

Sign the contract Kraft ... $$$$$$$

Thank God for an awesome offense. But, sheesh! Can't our defense get a stop once in a while? This game could have turned into a blowout if we'd played better in the first half. Ah well.

And he earned his pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference