PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lets just think can it get any worse in the second half????

This just shows how VITAL the OL is to any quarterbacks success (ESPECIALLY brady).

It is funny because everyone was dissing on aaron rodgers during the chiefs game, stating how he cannot do anything when his starters are missing and he is overrated etc etc.... he was missing half his OL and he fared MUCH better than brady has thus far.

More proof that Rodgers is far superior

This just shows how VITAL the OL is to any quarterbacks success (ESPECIALLY brady).

It is funny because everyone was dissing on aaron rodgers during the chiefs game, stating how he cannot do anything when his starters are missing and he is overrated etc etc.... he was missing half his OL and he fared MUCH better than brady has thus far.

It's only been 2 quarters.

Hey, at least the Bruins are kicking azz!!!! Yippeee! 8-0 last night!

Oh my goodness you love Rodgers

I'm going to say it again. Gostowski at best is an average kicker, what he is getting paid is a joke. Any kicker can kick 85% from inside 40.

Gost has been stinking the joint up all year.

No he hasn't. That is just idiocy talking. Clearly most of you have forgotten that he was coming off a QUAD injury and that it takes a while for those to get to 100%..

You fair weather fans are absolutely disgusting.

More proof that Rodgers is far superior

Don't know about far, but I don't think anyone is arguing that Rodgers isn't the best QB in the league.

I'm going to say it again. Gostowski at best is an average kicker, what he is getting paid is a joke. Any kicker can kick 85% from inside 40.

Couldn't agree any more. He always seems to miss a kick at pivotal moments when the Pats are trying to come from behind.

Running the ball must be against the law in Foxboro?

Seriously, the game plan was to come out in empty set with a banged up O-line.
Arrogant!

I'm sure Brady would love to have half his O line right now.

You DO realize the ball travels better in the cold right?

Actually, it doesn't. Cold air is denser, therefore there is more resistance. Same with golf, drives are shorter in cold air, longer in hot, humid air.

yea he is a joke. Everyone is a joke on the pats nowadays

Running the ball must be against the law in Foxboro?

Seriously, the game plan was to come out in empty set with a banged up O-line.
Arrogant!

When has BOB committed to running with any degree of consistency?

WOW-

1-Its one thing to lose a player and have all week to prepare, its another to find out either in during the game or an hour before that yoiu have to make changes. So when you have to start 3 new players on a moments notice, is there any reason to think that things wouldn't go the way it has.

2. Brady to my disappontment is rushing throws even when it wasn't a necessity.

3. Bad mental errors by Branch, Ninko, McCourty and Brady haven't helped

4. It was an unfathomable call by BOB/Brady to lne up in shot gun in 3rd and a half yd early in the game

5. The first PI on McCourty was a horrible call by the refs. It rewards a bad play. I would also criticize McCourty for not knowing where the ball was. Its his biggest problem, and something he should work on all off season.

6. I don't understand why players who are such good athletes can't turn their hips and find the ball. I didn't see HS kids chasing balls with their back to the play as often as I see the Pats.

7. On the plus side, I have lived to see Sergio Brown defend a pass successfully.

I still have hope. A few defensive stops and the offense starts going we're back in this game. Time to show some heart.

You, BaltimorePatsfan, and Living are the jokes. Friggin know nothing fair weather fans who don't know jack about football or how injuries affect people. It's people like yourselves who sully this board with your blathering,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back