PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very worried about the OL, since Solder and Cannon are very capable. It means we won't be able to use Solder as a TE, though, which sucks. I can't believe some of you are still holding out hope that Chung and Spikes will play in the regular season...

Umm...Solder has been good but Cannon? What have we seen from him to not be worried about Wake? I've seen Cannon in on some running plays and that's about it.

Not very worried about the OL, since Solder and Cannon are very capable. It means we won't be able to use Solder as a TE, though, which sucks. I can't believe some of you are still holding out hope that Chung and Spikes will play in the regular season...

Besides the fact that the players themselves said they would?

If this offense can keep rolling with the 3rd and 4th string tackles and 3rd string center playing, wow.

I fear for Brady's health today.

Umm...Solder has been good but Cannon? What have we seen from him to not be worried about Wake? I've seen Cannon in on some running plays and that's about it.

I feel confident in Cannon because he was a first round talent that went really low because of his cancer scare and players inabilities to return to prior form.

I mean he looks solid i can see what the original poster is saying with feeling confident because he looks like he can contribute and be stable and what better way to test him before the playoffs then putting them against some of the best pass rushers?

I wonder if Solder will be kept at RT to negate the threat of Wake.

Either Chung and Spikes are headed to IR, or Belichick is certain we cant win in the playoffs without them and is waiting until they are 110% to put them back in.

I agree. Hoping they are relatively healthy and that BB is so pissed about the team's playoff performances the last two years that he doesn't give a rat's about byes or homefield this year. Start the playoffs with guns blazing.

What's the story behind Brace being inactive?

I am not normally a game channel switcher ... but today how can i not do it. Patriots on one and the Jets/Giants on the other ... hope the Giants win by 28 ... :D:D:D

I know it's like the Kremlin By route 1 down there with regard to info about injuries, but WTF is wrong with Chung and Spikes? Every f#cking season the Pats get one or two guys with an injury and you hear they're out a few games - then it turns into 6 weeks, then to IR.....
Let me guess - both guys have "lower body injuries"....:mad:

What's the story behind Brace being inactive?

Brace and Light were not on the injury report. Light-ankle. Brace-who knows? Must have been a tough practice yesterday.

I am not normally a game channel switcher ... but today how can i not do it. Patriots on one and the Jets/Giants on the other ... hope the Giants win by 28 ... :D:D:D

Same here...if all goes well and the Pats- Dolphins turns into a blowout i'm probably gonna switch to that game. The hype has been great and what's better than watching two hated teams kill each other?

Cannon has been in on running and passing plays as the RT. He's been getting reps there each week since he was activated.

This game just got a lot tougher with Light and Vollmer both out..

It will be interesting to see how well Hernandez plays after all the women and shopping.

Last edited:
Mankins is going to earn his paycheck today, one way or another.

Last edited:
Per Greg Bedard Solder is getting some warmup reps at LT with Cannon at RT.

Jeff Howe says Logan Mankins is getting some reps with backup linemen at LT - he'd be the emergency guy if Cannon/Solder goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back