PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get up early on these guys, so they remember how cold it is out!

Interesting that they seem to trust Thomas (LG) more than Cannon (RT) or Wendell (LG)

Last edited:
I think that the Mankins working out there thing is for emergency situations only.

Interesting that they seem to trust Thomas (LG) more than Cannon (RT) or Wendell (LG)

BB said, just last week that Cannon was at the stage where most of the players are at the end of training camp.

If the Pats can win this game without Chung, Spikes, Light and Volmer, Carter, etc, then this team IS a really IS a championship contenter. Don;t forget that there aren't 5 teams in the league that are playing as well as the Dolphins are right now

Last edited:
Also, because Light is out, they are going to have insufficient footwork at either right or left tackle. Consequently, I would look for Gronk to have a very blocking-heavy game today. I also expect Miami to make removing the tight ends priority #1 defensively.

I'm expecting a massive game from Welker.

Last edited:

I think this would only be for when they put the tank unit on the field (Solder as extra TE).

Otherwise we will see Cannon at RT. He was there last week so no reason for that not to continue.

No Jest on Fox.

Jets are on fox providence for me.

Putting Fletcher in to spy Bush but he gets sucked in too quickly. Hence the first down.

Bush is looking like the player everyone was expecting him to be when he was drafted. BTW, Ellis!

what the? Ellis made a play?

They are opening up the lanes for Bush, not a good start.

Dolphins RT has been a turnstile.

But ellis is teh bust

Ellis makes-up for blowing contain on the previous play. Nice to see him show-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back