PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will koppen be out of season?

realpatriots New England Patriots
Injury Update from the Patriots bench: Dan Koppen left the game with an ankle injury. His return is questionable.

An ankle injury doesn't sound too bad. Does it?:(

I am a Charger fan just stopping by to check out your board before the game next week, and I must say, the Patriots look really, really good!

Too bad about Koppen. Hopefully it is not too serious. It seems that there have been a lot of injuries around the league in week one. The Chargers lost two starters yesterday - Kaeding and Castillo.

Good luck the rest of the game. I am a member of about 6 to 8 message boards besides the San Diego one, and the Patriots board is my favorite one to check out. Good, intelligent comments.

The only thing gost can do better than Graham is kick farther on kos. But with the new rules, everyone can kick touchbacks. Therefore gost now = not worth his contract

JetsButDoSuck11

Gronks 1st half stats:

5 catches 71 yards 1 TD

I don't care and I'll say it, you could make a case for him as the best TE in the league. Great blocker, and he's putting up the stats now (he did last year as a rookie).

realpatriots New England Patriots
Injury Update from the Patriots bench: Dan Koppen left the game with an ankle injury. His return is questionable.

lol...typical Patriots barely giving out any information. his season is probably done, his career probably in jeopardy.

Gronks 1st half stats:

5 catches 71 yards 1 TD

I don't care and I'll say it, you could make a case for him as the best TE in the league. Great blocker, and he's putting up the stats now (he did last year as a rookie).
Yes Gronk huge bright spot

I am a Charger fan just stopping by to check out your board before the game next week, and I must say, the Patriots look really, really good!

Too bad about Koppen. Hopefully it is not too serious. It seems that there have been a lot of injuries around the league in week one. The Chargers lost two starters yesterday - Kaeding and Castillo.

Good luck the rest of the game. I am a member of about 6 to 8 message boards besides the San Diego one, and the Patriots board is my favorite one to check out. Good, intelligent comments.

Can we get an unbiased ruling on the non-PI Brother Bolt?

Bashing Ghostowski.. are you guys serious?

Gost is the unclutch per excellence. I mean, we are up 38-0 , he can nail it from 55.
We are tied, only upo by one td, down by a TD, and this guy can hit nothing.

Need to cut him

Think more.

Post less.

Pretty pleased with the 1st half so far. Only complaint is Chad Henne is having way too good of a game statistically and too many penalties.

Gost is the unclutch per excellence. I mean, we are up 38-0 , he can nail it from 55.
We are tied, only upo by one td, down by a TD, and this guy can hit nothing.

Need to cut him

I hate your posts. Worthless. Just worthless.

Gronks 1st half stats:

5 catches 71 yards 1 TD

Plus 40 called back because of Ocho. Yeah, that's a good half of work.

BOB won't put him on the field.... which is stupid IMO.

It makes no sense. Why does he do stuff like that. Woodhead is a good player, but he is not an every down back. The offense has become one dimensional. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents