PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense.. :bricks:

Dolphins seem to have the momentum now. Need a stop.

That flag looked like bull**** to me

This and the Baltimore game I had as possible losses since the beginning of the season. Miami has not been kind to us for a long time

That wasn't even going to be catchable.

Missed FG was huge. It was like a turn over. Gost has been nails this year. But this team has zero margin. The miss is the biggest play of the game so far.

I wouldn't be placing any blame on Gost

Wilfork has spoiled us for a long time. Sucks knowing that your line won't hold up against the rush in these situations

Amendola, we need ya man!!!

maybe they don't want the #1 or #2 seed?

what makes you think so ? they are playing what they are capable of ...just very short handed right now...

Can somebody please explain to me how Patricia is a D coordinator of an NFL team?

Ive been saying this for years. With or without the injuries, our d hasnt been good in years.

I don't know if I can watch the NFL anymore. How does that deserve a flag? Can you not even play defense anymore? What the hell.

Missed FG was huge. It was like a turn over. Gost has been nails this year. But this team has zero margin. The miss is the biggest play of the game so far.

Gimmie a break. Dolphins botched a fg that directly led to a patriot touchdown. Not slowing them down any.

If the pats don't have the mental toughness the dolphins showed then youre really getting into troubling territory.

Start of 4th Qtr and we're going to be down 17-10. Lovely

This defense.. :bricks:

Dolphins seem to have the momentum now. Need a stop.

It's not momentum. The Dolphins are a better football team than the NEP at this point. They are more talented at almost every position, and their D coordinator isn't some fat guy that just fell into a job.

We will get a TO here.

what makes you think so ? they are playing what they are capable of ...just very short handed right now...

i feel like the are capable of MUCH MUCH more on O...more then 10 pts on MIA

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game thread

That flag looked like bull**** to me

Letting that go all game and then randomly calling it is bad refereeing.

That wasn't even going to be catchable.

Looked like a well defended play by Fletcher - was hard to see a hand on the back from any of the angles shown, but my sense is that Sims made out by falling incidentally or by minimal contact. That was a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST