PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few half time thoughts

1.Obviously much better defense. just 10 points, especially when they are given a short field

2. The DL is the key to this defensive revival. Getting "some" pressure on Romo.

3. Gary Guyton is NOT a good tackler

4. For the first time we have seen the defense do something other than line up in a 4-3 or 3-4

5 Albert made a couple of big plays, but he's not getting a lot of snaps

6. 3 times inside the 10 and only 1 TD IS NOT good. What big difference it would make right now being up 10 and getting the ball We HAVE to do better. The Cowboys are 1-1

7. Dalllas is playing very good defense right now and they STILL can't really stop this offense UNLESS it stops itself.

8. The refs are calling this game very close....for both sides

Well we are ahead and getting the ball. We couldn't help for anything better I'd be very happy to see the Pats give up 10 if they can score 20

Dallas started deep in our territory twice and we have given up 10 total points.

Our defense also set up 3 points by intercepting Romo. Can't ask for much better half from our defense.

They did great , but they have to stop giving up Tds after the offense scores.

lets see the offense work like we're used to...

Ridley or Green-Ellis use doesn't concern me, the lack of running plays given their relative success did.

It's as if the Patriots are enamored with Woodhead.

How do you come up with that?? Ridley started the game and had 3 and BJGE had 4 runs.. Woodhead had 1..

Seriously, what are you complaining about?

Ridley and BJGE are averaging 5 YPC. I'd think we'd see more of that??

A few half time thoughts

1.Obviously much better defense. just 10 points, especially when they are given a short field

2. The DL is the key to this defensive revival. Getting "some" pressure on Romo.

3. Gary Guyton is NOT a good tackler

4. For the first time we have seen the defense do something other than line up in a 4-3 or 3-4

5 Albert made a couple of big plays, but he's not getting a lot of snaps

6. 3 times inside the 10 and only 1 TD IS NOT good. What big difference it would make right now being up 10 and getting the ball We HAVE to do better. The Cowboys are 1-1

7. Dalllas is playing very good defense right now and they STILL can't really stop this offense UNLESS it stops itself.

8. The refs are calling this game very close....for both sides

Well we are ahead and getting the ball. We couldn't help for anything better I'd be very happy to see the Pats give up 10 if they can score 20

Good analysis. Also more blitzes than usual.

does it appear as if Brady's headset isnt working?

Well maybe we cant expect more but we can ask!

This is a very good offense we are facing too. Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Witten is trouble for any defense.

It seems like our returners just run straight into traffic all the time...never even try to make a move.

First time I ever saw BJGE as FB and Ridley as the main back. That really confused Dallas into allowing that QB sneak.

Return of the QB sneak. Glad to see that is back in the Patriots arsenal.

oof, light got schooled by ware there...

WTF is with this O-Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference