PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Collie makes a good play for us when he is on the field. Hoping to see him more often going forward.

As a plus, I think his development has allowed Hightower to play his own game, too.

Brady didn't find his rhythm, but they stuck with the run because they don't have great receivers. It will pay dividends and Brady will still be Brady when it counts.

Vereen needs an Aqua Velva slap (dating myself).

What defense did they call in the third quarter? Let them find holes and also get behind us defense? They might want tp retire whatever that was forever.

Jamie "Triple Threat" Collins. He's like Magic Johnson in that playoff game Jabbar was injured. Whaddya want safety? DE? LB? Sure, I can do that!

Offensive Lines get stronger when they run, because they love to do the hitting sometimes.

Almost forgot, pretty nice bounce off the injured list for Dennard, eh?

If the pats commit to the run for the long term, it'll add a few years to his career

Andrew Luck postseason stats: 1-2 record, 6 TDs, 8 INTs, 55% comp, sub 70 rating.

Yes, let the Peyton Manning flow through you! :D

Someone needs to get a Luck face website going.

my take on Jamie Collins back in April...when I was called every name in the book for disagreeing with all the "knowers"...where are THEY now?????

Joker
PatsFans.com Supporter

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Reading into the Collins pick
I can see it is no use...you take the numbers, show them , show that this lie about his "effort" is just that...and still, the parrots keep squawking...."no effort!!! lazy !!lazy!!!"...

Dec. 4, 2012

HATTIESBURG, Miss. - Southern Miss senior defensive lineman Jamie Collins (McCall Creek, Miss.) earned Conference USA first-team honors Tuesday in a vote taken by the league's 12 head coaches. Collins led the team in tackles in 2012 with 92 and also ranked first in C-USA in tackles for loss (20.0) and third in sacks (10.0), which both rank fifth on the school's single-season chart. His tackles for loss number currently ranked tied for No. 7 in the country, while his sack total was 21st nationally.

The Golden Eagle defensive end forced four fumbles during the campaign, which ranks tied for 3rd on the school's single-season chart and holds a 5th-place on the school's career chart with seven fumbles forced. It was the 3rd consecutive season a Golden Eagle has forced four fumbles.

He posted three double-digit tackle performances during the year including a season-high 13 against Nebraska and 10 versus Boise State.

It just isn't going to stop though. He's "LAZY!!!!".....He's
a "QUITTER!!!!"....leads the team in tackles by 20 over the next closest player on his team, leads the team in sacks with TEN, 3.5 MORE than his junior year, put up 8 more solo tackles than his junior year even though he was double teamed far more, and was named first team All conference in a consensus...but "he quit!!!!"..."he played better as a junior!!!!!!"...this crap is pure unadulterated bullshyt...but it is NOW part of the Pats fan "Pantheon of Player Putdowns"...I realize that what I just posted will be ripped apart as "not real!!!!" and spun and twisted and "but...but ....but"'ed until this rookie is not only a bust but Bill Belichick is a moron again and has no business picking players...how's it go??..."great coach....but HORRIBLE GM".... this friggin site is turning into the Twilight Zone with all the nutbag hating....

Stick THAT in your Goodell loving pipe and smoke your brains out...morons

Damn i missed most of the second half. As i was ridding in to work every time i turned the game on the colts had the ball. I was surprised when i finally had a chance to look at the score. I missed a great half of Football. :mad:

As a plus, I think his development has allowed Hightower to play his own game, too.

I meant Collie (Austin). All our linebackers are now quite good, definitely and Collins certainly is a playmaker.

Watching NFLN right now, Lady Tranny (LT) has no inputs when the host praises BB and the Pats.... what a sore loser

I cant believe how this team is putting up points just using oldschool football..

running the ball down teams throats and letting brady manage the game.

In the 3rd quarter I thought Dan Dierdorf was going to run down on the field and lick Luck all over.

Andrew Luck postseason stats: 1-2 record, 6 TDs, 8 INTs, 55% comp, sub 70 rating.

Yes, let the Peyton Manning flow through you! :D

2 games against the Patriots in his career he's thrown 7 interceptions.

Damn i missed most of the second half. As i was ridding in to work every time i turned the game on the colts had the ball. I was surprised when i finally had a chance to look at the score. I missed a great half of Football. :mad:

if you saw the first half you saw the second half, Rushing touchdowns, rushing touchdowns everywhere.

In the 3rd quarter I thought Dan Dierdorf was going to run down on the field and lick Luck all over.

It was disgusting wasn't it brother... Luck threw a pass up for grabs that almost got picked off and got Hilton injured in the second and Dan is talking about what a great play it was.

I cant believe how this team is putting up points just using oldschool football..

running the ball down teams throats and letting brady manage the game.
Well thats how they use to win SBs Defense, running the ball and let TFB manage the game.

if you saw the first half you saw the second half, Rushing touchdowns, rushing touchdowns everywhere.

Actually, that's interesting insight: 21 points first, 22 second. Been a lot of angst here about playing consistent games this season. This game was pretty consistent.

Who Do You Hope Wins Tonight?

I-am-so-sorry-sad-puppy.jpg

ku-xlarge.gif

"me no understand, me season over?!"

Watching NFLN right now, Lady Tranny (LT) has no inputs when the host praises BB and the Pats.... what a sore loser

NFLN and ESPN are useless IMO. I don't even waste my time listening to them anymore.

It was disgusting wasn't it brother... Luck threw a pass up for grabs that almost got picked off and got Hilton injured in the second and Dan is talking about what a great play it was.

Luck threw a couple of GREAT balls. But lots of bad ones (getting lucky on a few).

Meanwhile, did anyone else hear Deion say Brady had a clean game, and none of the Colts "got their hands on any of his balls"? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back