PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
be prepared for a soft underneath D, they're going to let the colts bleed the clock

This might be one time, against this one team, where I like the prevent D this early. Anyone?

I feel good about the score, but Indy/Luck don't ever give up. Still have to play the full 60 minutes and we've seen that they can put yards/points up in a hurry. Hopefully, they are sticking to the plan and keeping things in front without going too soft.

3 and out! Blount time!

Brady with a Tebowesque statline tonight

Damn...We could have had Cordarelle Patterson instead of Dobson and Jamie Collins.

Someone needs to tell Dierdorf and Gumbel that this game isn't over. Don't get me wrong, we're in good shape, but you never call it in the playoffs

Collins – 5 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackles for a loss, 3 QB hits, 1 pass defended and 1 interception. As Deidawful said just a small coming out party...:bricks:

"Luck overthrows Brazil"

Holy crap! He DOES have an arm!

It's amazing how a turnover breeds a little confidence resulting in defensive swag. All of a sudden, the DBs have remembered how to play tight coverage.

Time for a Tom TD to Edelman to ice this one off

That was BEAUTIFUL coverage - Ryan is progressing NICELY

How could they possibly punt that???

I ******* love Edelman he is so competitive, every single time he touches the football it take 4-5 players to bring him down.

Edelman was just curious if that guy wanted a smoothie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents