PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great run stuff by Logan Ryan!!!!!!

I'm torn between wanting to lambaste McCourty for interfering with Dennard's attempt at another pick and in between wanting to say well done for being in a position to ensure there was no deep ball completion.

Good D play on that 2nd down... looked like Colts had the blocking set up right for a good gain, and it went for nuthin'! :D

Dierdoof...at least you hold them to a field goal!!

Isn't a field goal 3 points??????

Dierdoof retiring with his finest game!

Allen should have kicked through the end zone anyway, but either way it worked out. The announcer is an idiot best case we’d of given up 3 points there most likely 7 right now we’re about to only give up 2 points. IDIOT worst game caller I have heard in a while.

Question:

Why is it a safety and not a touchback when it was a Colts player who knocked the ball through the back of the end zone?

That's what I'm wondering.

BUT I'd still take a safety there

@shalisemyoung
Ryan Allen ran off field after free kick without moving R arm...talking to Dr. Gill on sideline

Wow who is calling this game because he is an idiot like he sound so dumb it actually annoys me. I would much rather give up 2 points and kick the ball to the other team with a safety than turn the ball over at the 2 yards line.

Who is calling this game. His name is Dan Dierdorf. He is a well known professional moron. Do you watch football often?

Dip***** Dorf.
By getting tackled at the 2, the best (realistic) case scenario is giving up 3 points.
By kicking it out the end zone...worst case you give up 2 points.

What sucks is, we lose possession. Now Luck gets to trim our lead heading into half time.
21-12 is a dream score for the Colts everything that's happened so far.

Damn. That int would have been key. Gotta hold them

So Luck-y on that one. Nailed on INT right there

Dierdorf has completely lost his mind.
Ya he's being an idiot insisting it is better to give Indy the ball on the 2. The smart thing to do would have been kick the ball back out of the end zone. Pats got lucky with the fumble going so far back.

Who spiked the special teams' Gatorade?

PLEASE stop them here. Please.

Can we please stop them here and have that debacle result in only 2 points

I have a stomachache.

We will probably give up a first lol. Just need to clean up special teams and keep running the ball.

For Dierdorf to have lost his mind - you are giving him credit for having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents