PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branch recovers the obvious OSK, and the game is mercifully over.

I don't like the ending or beginning of this game. :mad:

You don't like much beyond domination. You're one of the more entitled posters on the board. Look, it sucks that they didn't manage to play for 60 minutes today. I think that's a mistake. I don't mind getting reps for backups and ST'ers. Or working on things on offense. But when you take your foot off the gas and allow players to lose focus this is what you risk...

Hopefully it's a teaching moment for the entire crew, players and coaches...and not just the subs...

Mccourty is not starting caliber.. Clock struck midnight

No... Tebow is proving today, once again, that it's about him.

lulz...yeah...everytime the broncos O scores some 13 points and that's enough to win the game it's about Tebow.

Miller is the best player on the Broncos.

437 yards to the ******* Colts.

Ponder's answering Tebow right now. Good game....

they deserved to lose the on side kick and then suffer a quick TD and LOSE the game. That's how bad they are playing. To think I put down $10 on these turds.:mad:

lulz...yeah...everytime the broncos O scores some 13 points and that's enough to win the game it's about Tebow.

Miller is the best player on the Broncos.

Let me guess.... You haven't seen a single play from a Broncos game this season.

When he apologizes to the reporter and admits he was an asshat?

Since when is it his job to put the message to the media above the message to his team?

You must be confusing him with Pete Carroll, Brian Billick or The Major Dad fellow who was fired by the Vikes last season- - those were guys who gave the media everything they wanted and more.

BB sends messages to his team - - not to prospective future employers in the media.

If you're expecting insightful and critical analysis of an opponent's weaknesses the week before a game from BB, you've truly been asleep the past decade plus.

Last edited:
BB is not happy, not the way to end the game.

Well I hope the defense is friggin embarrassed with that forth quarter play .

And they still lost.

Heck, they won the TOP battle by 10 minutes, and they still lost.

No, I'm not happy with giving up 437 yards, or with the final score, but a win's a win.

Pathetic, can't figure out if it's crappy coaching or bad players? Maybe both. Very disappointing finish. More questions than answers from this performance!!

A win is a win, but that was one of the least satisfying win in a while. Pats D is really suspect.

they deserved to lose the on side kick and then suffer a quick TD and LOSE the game. That's how bad they are playing. To think I put down $10 on these turds.:mad:

Hilarious!

You sure can tell the bettors posting here

Last edited:
And they still lost.

Heck, they won the TOP battle by 10 minutes, and they still lost.

No, I'm not happy with giving up 437 yards, or with the final score, but a win's a win.
If you're happy with the defense you can please yourself, I am not.

I dunno if they just suck and the first half was a fluke performance, or they just gave a half ass effort in the second half.

With all due respect, this post proves you are an idiot.

Since when is it his job to put the message to the media above the message to his team?

You must be confusing him with Pete Carroll, Brian Billick or The Major Dad fellow who was fired by the Vikes last season- - those were guys who gave the media everything they wanted and more.

BB sends messages to his team - - not to prospective future employers in the media.

Since when is it his job to needlessly be an ass to a media member asking a harmless and appropriate question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes