PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind 10-12 runs in first series of the second half... and if they've overadjusted at HT to stop the run, take what the D gives you (Gronk down a seam if it's there, LaFell, Edelmensch, Vereen...) etc.

You're ****ing dreaming if you think you're getting BB for a halftime interview, Tracy Wolfson (or whatever your name is)

Simms is 100% right, why not huck it and hope for pass interference?

Brady made two poor throws one to Amendola the other to Vereen. Way to much mustard on those passes. Brady needs to settle the f@&$ down
Nope. Brady's only really bad throw was picked

Another game, another set of refs that ONLY CALL pi AND HOLDING ON THE PATRIOTS. Holy crap 4 plays in a row the patriots players had people DRAPED all over them, arms held down, etc, not a single flag. but uh oh Brandon browner looked at a colt reciever 70 yard penalty.

Disgusting

You know what, I'm sick and f*cking tired of these inconsistent refs

GAME AFTER GAME AFTER GAME

I just can't believe it. That gets called as PI/illegal contact on us 9 TIMES OUT OF 10
Or at least 1 out of 3

Colts can't stop the run, they should have kept running the damn ball.

Sucks because the only thing against them was time. If that's in the middle of the quarter, no doubt we punch it in for a TD.

Should have been a 14 point game and then get another score after the half.

Did CBS decide that the Colts were the better team. The commentators have made up every excuse in the book for them and now they are interviewing this overrated coach. I'm watching the second half on mute and hoping we run the ball more.

I can't listen to the Colts cheerleading crew at halftime...

To not have him on field for at least play action. Goodness gracious

Honestly who would be dumb enough to buy play action under the circumstances.

Did CBS decide that the Colts were the better team. The commentators have made up every excuse in the book for them and now they are interviewing this overrated coach. I'm watching the second half on mute and hoping we run the ball more.
Not like pats coach will say anything

The silver lining to that fairly average end to the half is that the Patriots come out to receive in the 3rd quarter. If, and I say if they can put up a TD on that drive, 24-7 is a commanding lead at home with a team that hasn't looked like scoring outside of a penalty-aided drive.

C'mon Pats. 60 minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Simms will have a sore throat from the Colts balls in his twat taco mouth

Brady made two poor throws one to Amendola the other to Vereen. Way to much mustard on those passes. Brady needs to settle the f@&$ down
Jeebus, they get paid millions to catch footballs, they should be able to reel that in. I can catch baby tosses.

Phil Simms is schilling hard for the Colts tonight because he doesn't want Brady to beat the team that sent his boy home last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back