PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate these announcers. They are complete morons or drunk. There was at least two penalties on those three passes

You know what, I'm sick and f*cking tired of these inconsistent refs

GAME AFTER GAME AFTER GAME

I just can't believe it. That gets called as PI/illegal contact on us 9 TIMES OUT OF 10

colts D are bullying the O on these last few plays
And the refs are keeping their flags in their pockets (except when the Pats are on D)

Colts can't stop the run, they should have kept running the damn ball.

Colts can grab arms, but Browner sneezes and the yellow Kleenex fly at him.

B7rOMpOCEAE-6AW.jpg

HORRIBLE red zone possession. Zero run attempts on that last set of downs in unacceptable with the way Blount has ran so far....
They had less than 30 seconds and no timeouts.

HORRIBLE red zone possession. Zero run attempts on that last set of downs in unacceptable with the way Blount has ran so far....
they ran on 1st down..didnt get any then Brady ran on 3rd down then a 4th down sneak.Without timeouts they were no way going to run the RZ

If I'm indy, I'm incredibly happy with this score going into halftime considering how they have played.

The pats absolutely have to score a TD coming out in the third.

Get ready for the chuck looking for the PI

I guess I should not have said "Please", they did not run after that... McD playing calling is just mind boggling sometimes.

Nice drop Amendola. You need to catch that

Guessing you didn't see Butler hook him on the arm, preventing him from being able to raise it to catch the ball.

WTF do you pooch it and set up a Hail Mary????

Brady made two poor throws one to Amendola the other to Vereen. Way to much mustard on those passes. Brady needs to settle the f@&$ down

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back