PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Chiefs game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore is what impressed me in first half.

Of the three sacks...two of them brady was down in less than 2.2 sec and on the sack fumble receivers was completely shutdown...Holding to it to long pff...Brady still not accurate but o-line awful in that half

Long TD drive to start the game

The Chiefs played with more energy. Patriots are fortunate to be ahead. As long as they win I don't care.
I could have fried an egg on that Brady run.:D

Jaws says you need an hour glass when Brady took off up the middle lol.

Bottom line is that Tom Brady needs to play better.

Don't give me this crap about the Pats line. No line is going to block perfectly for you on every play.

Brady is holding onto the ball too long, and is struggling with pressure in the pocket.

It's just frustrating to see him go through this. Pats are lucky they're not losing right now with how poorly they've played.
Hey, Polly, sweetie! How's everything on Staten Island? Nice of you to stop by. Always a pleasure reading your posts, you bloodless, boring drone...

Time for Brady to channel his inner Tebow and rush for 50 ....

inches ... 50 inches .... love that Brady run ... :rofl:

Last edited:
despite the lackluster play in the first half i still feel the game is ours to win... run more spread out hurry up... three keys in the second half....

also i will say it again enough chris berman with the holiday wishes... thanksgivin is thurs ... and you do this schtick ever year.... its getting old

Smelling salts .......

Anyone?

It would be nice to get a TD to start the 3rd quarter.

Just wish we could have gotten that 3 off the failed onsides. Otherwise doing a damn fine job converting on our opportunities. Thats how you have the lead despite being outplayed and outgained

Is Price inactive?Cant he run a double move on a vertical pass?:rolleyes:

Hey, I think the ball Gronk spiked finally just re-entered the atmosphere!

Jaws looks like he drank 3 Red Bulls.

This offensive line needs to do a better job run blocking.Its embarrasing.

Time for Brady to channel his inner Tebow and rush for 50 ....
If you ran a Geico commercial and an Allstate commercial back to back, you would still catch Tom Brady running.

Honestly, this game is going as I expected. I will give props to bjge for his pass blocking but he gives us nothing running. I dont give a shizz about his toe because he looks the same as he always has to me and running backs with some elusive ability would have gotten way more if they had the space he had to work with. I still hate guyton and that sterling kid hits way harder than i would expect. I get sad seeing branch as he is now compared to what he used to be years ago.

Brady is off, but he can't do much when his recievers aren't winning on the outside. We need more runs and screens.

I actually like how the Pat's strategy in this game works out for the long term. Play down to the competition so the team is put into more close, "playoff-like" close-game situations down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST