PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Chiefs game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I stopped playing fantasy football when I spent more time checking stats than watching the game. That is when I figured out that real football fans don't play fantasy football.

I guess the former NFL players and current NFL players who play fantasy football are not real "fans" of the game because they play fantasy football. You can't do both and be considered a "real" fan? So are you more of a fan because you don't play fantasy football. What a dumb logic your pimping...

All I needed was Welker to catch 5 passes for at least 40 yards tonight to win fantasy football this week. Interesting game plan having him completely irrelevent tonight. Oh well, good victory for the real team, which in the end is most important

Please make a fantasy sticky so I don't have to read this crap when I want to have a real football conversation

Question, if the score was reversed, what would the Chiefs had done, take a knee or keep playing to score?

I wouldn't put it past a team calling frivolous timeouts :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ditto. I stopped playing fantasy football when I spent more time checking stats than watching the game. That is when I figured out that real football fans don't play fantasy football.

sorry but I cant route for players from other teams period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes