PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I know how they don't work. The way Cle's D is playing, I think it was a dumb call. But, does it really matter at this point, except we disagree?

Yes, it does, because your blaming McDaniels on a play where the blocking was in place and the receiver flat-out dropped the ball was ridiculous, and we don't need to feed into nonsensical overreactions in the game thread. We get enough of them already.

Nice to see Dennard is back

Good job Browns... You just wasted an opportunity :rocker:

Stop blaming the refs. This team is sucking more than the refs are sucking. Pats make a loser like Campbell look like a world beater. Ridiculous.

They gave up six points in a half.

Wtf do you want from them, seriously?

And the now-traditional halftime booing.

3 of those were (badly) overthrown balls by brady

he has done nothing to help brady establish any rhythm....he watched him overthrow 2 balls on that first drive, and has done little to help him out

how do you help out dropped balls and bad passes. If all of them are made you wouldnt be saying that. How do you know brady is not changing the play at the LOS.? Why is it so wrong to call out the players for sucking but easily blame the playcaller ?

We have the worst fanbase in the entire NFL. Least quiet stadium+boos every game.

I cannot see how this team can win it all when they suck so bad vs terrible teams who the refs let commit as many fouls as they want without drawing any flags...WTF :confused:

Fixed it for you. :p

here comes the comeback! lol

We have the worst fanbase in the entire NFL. Least quiet stadium+boos every game.

The red seats are almost completely empty... guess it is too chilly for them.

With the way MA is today - boos are actually cheers

Maybe Kraft bought off the NFL (like the Ravens did last year) this year and will make it look like they will win it via 2001..."just BARELY!" :confused:

Hey, just my 2 cents...

On the bright side, the browns suck badly enough that we'll still have plenty of chances to come back and win comfortably. On the downside, the more that this happens the more convinced I become that this team is going nowhere in the playoffs. Probably another 2009-style beat down awaiting them once they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes