PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix is in guys

Stop blaming the refs. This team is sucking more than the refs are sucking. Pats make a loser like Campbell look like a world beater. Ridiculous.

Games like this make it nearly impossible to envision the pats winning more than one playoff game. You can't spot playoff teams an entire half of football, and the pats have done that every week for the past month.

I think we will win the SB for sure now.

they called Talib for THAT, but not the PI on Amendola and Gronk earlier?

**** the NFL

absolutely brutal half by josh mcdaniels

he did nothing to establish any sort of rhythm.....i have no idea what his gameplan was coming into this

O-line hasn't helped him out at all, but the playcalling has been abysmal

C'mon, it' obvious what the strategy is this year. How many times do you have to see the same thing, week after week?

McDaniels shows NOTHING in the first half, then puts in all the wrinkles after the break.

As a fan, I hate it. But this team is decimated by injuries on D and on the OL - - so they are obviously doing "rope-a-dopes" every week.

Last edited:
Don't call cramp on the browns but we get the petty calls.

Are you f***ing serious? Refs let them play all day then call that nonsense? Gordon MAULED Talib on one play with no call. I hate Boger.

These fing refs suck so bad. This game has been called so one sided. I hope Boger does not ref the second half. He should be fired at halftime

Stop blaming the refs. This team is sucking more than the refs are sucking. Pats make a loser like Campbell look like a world beater. Ridiculous.

Scoring 6 points = WORLD BEATER

i'm not even worried about the slow 1st half. i'm worried about this team, period.

right, because JMcD is directly responsible for 5 dropped balls.

3 of those were (badly) overthrown balls by brady

he has done nothing to help brady establish any rhythm....he watched him overthrow 2 balls on that first drive, and has done little to help him out

It just shows that the whole "improving week by week" crap is just that. Each game is its own entity. Doesn't matter how well or how poor you played.

Do we really need another gloom and doomer? We were down 24-0 playing Denver. If we make the adjustments 6-0 is nothing like 3 scores down.

What's he talking about things changed quickly. It's been the same **** all game.

C'mon, it' obvious what the strategy is this year. How many times do you have to see the same thing, week after week?

McDaniels shows NOTHING in the first half, then puts in all the wrinkles after the break.

As a fan, I hate it. But this team is decimated by injuries on D and on the OL - - so they are obviously doing "rope-a-dopes" every week.

how about he comes in with a real gameplan for 60 minutes of football?

These fing refs suck so bad. This game has been called so one sided. I hope Boger does not ref the second half. He should be fired at halftime[/QUOTE]
I really wish that was possible

Josh Gordon's hands

tumblr_m4j5pqo6Yz1rq3o3u.gif

Least dennard is back good thing.

Ok here comes the conservative kneel and to the half we go. I hate those conservative kneels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes