PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Patriots vs Broncos POST game thread

There is never a big enough lead against P Manning.

Re: Pats vs Broncos Post Game Thread

as weird this might sound ... not all too excited .. That 4th down call deflated me a lil ... good win though

LOL what? It was a bad call but there's no way that takes the excitement away from a big win against Manning. PM is NOT washed up as some posters insisted, he torched our D for 300+ yards and 3 TDs. Fortunately the D forced some HUGE turnovers when it needed to. Ninkovich's forced fumble/strip of McGahee was beyond CLUTCH!

Ridley ran well but he's gonna get reamed for the fumble, that coulda been really costly! Bolden ran like a BEAST to ice the game! Over 200 yards rushing in consecutive games! Pats RUN game is the REAL DEAL!

Great win! I'm happy with it anytime we can beat Manning! Did you see his 'Manning face' on the sidelines? LOL So precious!!

Pats have a lot to build on here and of course a lot of mistakes to correct too but this team is looking clutch when it needs to be. And that is the difference between a win and a loss! 3-2, here we come NFL!

How about Dennard? I thought he looked pretty good, and at a position of real need for this team

Last edited:
Re: The Official Week 5 Broncos at Pats Post-Game Thread

bill bellichick & the patriots team are now 9-4 against manning's teams.
No...

2000: 1-1
2008: 0-1

10-6. 11-6 if you want to include last season even though Manning didn't play.

Last edited:

We might have something real here with Dennard. What a boost it would be if he turns out to be the real deal.

129033291526202891.jpg

but that decision not to punt on 4th and 5 was the dumbest thing i've ever seen him do

patriot 77 said:
Drunk eh?

are there really this many dumb posters on this board?

We might have something real here with Dennard. What a boost it would be if he turns out to be the real deal.

If nothing else maybe people will stop *****ing about Dowling not playing.

Dennard looked flat out fantastic out there.

it should wreak of nothing but correctness to you

How is gods name was that the correct call up by 3 scores on a 4th and 5. 4th and 1 I can see but 4th and 5 is ridiculous.

Who the hell is merging and locking threads?

How is gods name was that the correct call up by 3 scores on a 4th and 5. 4th and 1 I can see but 4th and 5 is ridiculous.

step away from the computer and think about it for a while

Why you go for it on 4th and 5:

• You're ahead by 2 scores.
  • A punt could very well only net you 15 yards.
  • A first down allows you to take serious time off the clock or force Denver to use their TOs

It was 100% the right call to go for it. You play to win the game. The risk in this case was completely worth the reward if they make it.

Re: The Official Week 5 Broncos at Pats Post-Game Thread

4+5? BB afraid of giving Manning 3 100 yard fields? Just a mind boggling brain fart there.

The offense is getting a great rhythm and balance. For all the Junior GMs, did we get the best back in the draft in round three?

I hate to say it, but i don't think you can play cornerback in this league with your back to the quarterback. Dennard looks more like a CB than our number 1.

Peyton Manning is a hell of a QB. Brand new team and he still tears it up. Breaking Wilfork's grasp after evading a sack, the guy is an all time great.

Who the hell is merging and locking threads?

I have no idea. First the thread was locked, then unlocked, and finally merged. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes