PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Week 5 Broncos at Pats Post-Game Thread

Post all your thoughts, reactions and analysis about the Patriots win over Denver here.

Still haven't seen a complete game for our offense. Also hate that we can never seem to close out games, we arguably lost 3 Lombardis because of it. Really glad we won, but this team has A LOT to improve on.

Peyton is still one of the greatest QB's ever to play this game. Hate Indy. Admire Manning. Manning did not loose this game. In fact, he did everything to win. Don't want to see him again. Period.

No doubt, I still love to root against Peyton tho. McGahee choked this one away and broncos run d was turrible.

Brady has always had a better coach & team than Manning. Manning has always had to do more personally to win.

Really? Harrison, Wayne, Dallas Clark v. Troy, Branch, Patten & Givens

Brady has had better defenses, but then you have to explain to me why he set passing records in the Super Bowl with receivers that were not all that great.

Re: Pats vs Broncos Post Game Thread

are you kidding? going for it there is the correct call 100% of the time. I can't believe how dumb simms is

YOU'RE kidding, right?

The game ran the course I expected it would. There's still plenty of work to be done for the Patriots. Seattle will be a tough out next week, especially with their nasty D.

I'm very much enjoying the Patriots rushing attack. Well played by Josh McDaniels.

Dennard deserves to start next week, he looked very impressive.

Dennard and Wilson (not his best game) should be starting for this defense. They looked better than their counterparts at the position. Dennard, in particular, was very impressive. He was turning and looking for the ball on every play. By my count, he had three defended passes.

Re: The Official Week 5 Broncos at Pats Post-Game Thread

We are lucky not to be crying over tommys knee now.

stupid call. Punt the effing ball.

are you kidding? going for it there is the correct call 100% of the time. I can't believe how dumb simms is

It reeked of total desperation to me

That was a good game with an almost disastrous finish. I really don't know how to describe that fourth quarter. It was almost like the Pats were trying to give Manning as many opportunities as they could to do his magic.

I think we got a little complacent at the end........... all the Broncos losses have been similar, the other team leads by a lot of points and then gets complacent and Peyton leads his team to a comeback although he falls short

Brady is now 9-4 vs Manning.

Bill Bellichick & the Patriots team are now 9-4 against Manning's teams.

Drunk eh?:)

Definitely liked the look of Dennard. He also did a good job of sticking with Decker on those long balls and being in position to challenge them.

Moore would've been 2 yards behind and McCourty would've drawn a PI

The Official Patriots vs Broncos POST game thread

Please post your pre-game and during game comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations for today's good win, on this thread.

I agreed BEFORE the call that they should have gone for 4-5. But you have to block.

I hope no one thought this game was going to be as easy as it looked in the first 2.5 quarters.

Ridley should have been put back in the game after the fumble IMO.

129033291526202891.jpg

i consider belichik to be the best coach in the history of the nfl

but that decision not to punt on 4th and 5 was the dumbest thing i've ever seen him do

Re: The Official Patriots vs Broncos POST game thread

That damn peyton manning!!!!!

The D did a great job forcing turnovers; and overall, making stops considering the competition.

Awesome job by the run game.

Welker is so underrated. How many times did he keep the chains moving?

Woodhead might deserve a game ball. That 3rd and 17 run completely changed the game.

McDaniels needs to humble himself. Quit trying to prove common sense wrong. They should've been running a much slower tempo offense late in the game, and should've never went for it on 4th and 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back