PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I almost expect a Pats win now. For the past month I've kept seeing the final score and wondered how they managed it. Why should this be any different? :p

Watched it and read it. Point is, Mr. Kraft is the only man who can turn this around. Problem is, so long as we have winning regular seasons and the season ticket list is still years long, Mr. Kraft has little cause to interfere with Belichick's "vision". If it's just dollars and cents, nothing will change so long as Brady and BB continue to win. It almost seems that things will have to get much, much worse before change happens....

What constitutes 'winning'? Being AFC East champs and getting rocked at home in the playoffs? Maybe for a team like Oakland that's good enough, but the expectations here should be way higher. Last two times this team played in a postseason game, they weren't even competitive.

Hey! We gave a FG instead of TD... That's progress...

LOL........BBis trying another genius idea which is to play no defense at all and watch the scoreboard go back to zero once it hits 99

Well, at least your jets are losing.

We get a score, and it's only a 2 point game.

Really need to put together a grinding drive that eats up the clock and gives the defense the rest it needs.

Guess not. We're back to the famous Woodhead/empty formation. It's going to be pass-pass-pass.

bend don't break. lol

I once saw a chinese acrobat light a cigarette with her toes bent backwards across her back and in front of her face and she didn't break....

let's draft some chinese acrobats on dfense!!!!!!

What constitutes 'winning'? Being AFC East champs and getting rocked at home in the playoffs? Maybe for a team like Oakland that's good enough, but the expectations here should be way higher. Last two times this team played in a postseason game, they weren't even competitive.

agree. do all you can while TB is around. they are wasting his last productive years

lets see if one of our 5 RB's can run the ball

Wow. An actual effective run.

And another! :)

Last edited:
this 3rd down play will be hilarious

Denver is cheating away from the line, they're not respecting our ability to run.

Pretty much every pass directed to Ocho is incomplete by a wide margin. I have to believe the majority of those aren't on Brady.

did anyone see that gronk block wow

#81 is doing great. not a good sign when the TE is the fastest skill player

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes