PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis getting beat 3 times didnt help either but holy crap, this should be 3-3

hey im independent fan from other team, and I really dont see pass interfernce there. It was a amaing good play, but little contact. At no point did he stop the WR's route

I
He is being misused. He is not at his best playing in cushion. Never was, never will be.
I hear what you're saying, but enough of this. If he's a top flight corner, then he needs to be able to play in different ways. Talib plays up close and gives a cushion. You can't play a QB like Manning one way and expect to win. You have to mix it up and someone getting paid like Revis should be able to allow you to have that flexibility.

With that said, completions will happen. The guys on the other side get paid to make plays too. Revis is still human. He'll make a few plays before this contest is over.

I hate it when people blame refs for this like this. If the PATS could've stopped those deep passes they wouldn't be in that situation to begin with. They need to be more disciplined out there

Not a bad effort by the D. It's just impossible to completely shut down this unbeatable offense without an amazing pass rush. Nevermind a non existent one the that Pats have. Especially with the refs on Denver's side.

Fans should throw stuff at these officials. They can't throw the entire crowd out. Throw your beers at them. F'n bastards.

Tried to give my old man my boots and some d batteries when he stopped by on the way. He didn't bite, ****y

Why even respond to an obvious troll?
I actually didn't know he was a troll I have never seen him on here before. I thought he was watching his first football game so I was giving him some advice.

Agreed. If we go into the 2nd quarter losing, I think we may find a hole too deep to climb out of. Too early to say it yet (obviously), but so far, our offense has looked inept and Manning is throwing beautifully against a strong wind. He's made throws that would be considered "deep" in our offense.

Chill people.

Jesus.

They went 3 and out twice and got bailed out with a cheap PI call.

I didn't realize we switched over to the MFL. They should really change the logo.

I'll be honest, i thought it was foul on Browner.

Those referees are known to throw a bunch of yellows, this won't be the last

This defense sucks. No pass rush = blowout loss

This D got Manning off the field twice, back to back, and got screwed over by the refs, twice on the score.

They might not be getting a pass rush but saying they suck, based on what we just witnessed so far, is delusional.

Really not even upset. I know how these games are going to be played and called after all theses years.

Best DB ever. Revis and Browner. Give Bellichick GM of the year.

So how long do you think it will be before the mods finally figure out what a complete troll you are and throw you off the forum?

Ward going after Gronks knees again.

I thought the PI on Browner was a bad call and there probably should have been a holding call on Chung, but I am not going to cry over the refs all game. I am over it.

OMG... I thought I was being overly sensitive on the PI and hold on the TD. But I've replayed them several times. Ticky tack call on the PI. Blatant miss on the hold.

About 4-5 seasons ago that would have been considered a great play by Browner. Now it is PI such a shame that the league has gone that direction.

I hate it when people blame refs for this like this. If the PATS could've stopped those deep passes they wouldn't be in that situation to begin with. They need to be more disciplined out there

except if the pats had successfully stopped those passes, no doubt the flag comes out.

Brady has to use the middle of the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore