PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wanted to see what the reaction was over at Ganggreen, but its been closed to non-registered members. Lol!!

Last edited:
So Ridley has 2 TD's and over 100 yards rushing... and he's NOT our top RB today!! What a fantastic showing by our running unit.

AND Jets are scoreless. What a beautiful day.

Last edited:
I'm with the announcers.

Absolutely stunned that our run game has been so lethal.

Lock this group up while theyre still cheap

Against a good defensive line too.

K. Williams, Dareus and M. Williams aren't slouches. The offensive lineman are the MVP of this game. (McCourty has played awesome as well).

Wonder what the McCourty haters will have to say this week? Hahaha

At present, the Patriots RB's have combined for 3 rushing TD's and 242 yards, and 1 receiving TD and 38 yards for a total of 4 TD's and 280 yards.

Here's some icing on the cake

Niners 34
Jets 0

When DMac turns his head around and look for the ball, good things happen! So why doesn't he do that everytime?

Confidence, the earlier pick probably gave him a boost...that 2nd pick certainly will.

Pats should be out for BLOOD now destroy them!!!!!!

please tell me someone else just saw that guy fall

When DMac turns his head around and look for the ball, good things happen! So why doesn't he do that everytime?

I think only he can answer that. He did it his rookie season to the tune of seven INT's.

Did we trade for McCourty's brother at halftime?:confused:

Mccourty just got a bad rap after refs screwed him in Baltimore. He has had a better season than many have given him credit for. Once we bottled the tight ends the defense got control. I'm so friggen stoker about this game.

Gotta love the balance of our offense right now. We're not relying on Brady to throw 300+ yards and 3+ touchdowns a game :)

Wonder what the McCourty haters will have to say this week? Hahaha

We are winning, so the stupid threads won't happen :D So they won't know what to say!

Nothing fancy, back to basics on offense and defense. Maybe that's the identity they need. Just the basics. And the running back duo of BOL-DLY. With Woody as the third down change of pace only. Vereen can work his way in during garbage time. Ditto the targeting of Lloyd. Let it come to you instead of forcing it. And just man up on D and play like you belong there.

Suck on that, Jets.

And congrats for your loss.

A timeout after the kickoff? I don't know if I've ever seen that before.

What happened to 1-3?

Meanwhile Jersey Jets getting drowned in the Meadowlands 34-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes