PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the announcers.

Absolutely stunned that our run game has been so lethal.

Lock this group up while theyre still cheap

Not ready to give up on Vereen either. Remember Bolden looked brutal in his first game week 1. This could be a lethal stable of RB's.

Amazing it's a 21 point lead with 10 minutes still to go despite all the horrific mistakes. Just shows the difference between these 2 teams. Last year's loss was a fluke too, that team does not belong on the same field as us.

I was completely WRONG about Brandon Bolden....I know it is one game.....but I was all for cutting his arse after the preseason. He has been basically awol since then practically but today he has shown some incredible stuff. And....lets not forget the Riddler....having an incredible day himself....outstanding.....First time we have had 2 100 yard rushers in a single game since 1982 (probably before many of you here were even born!!!) GO PATS!!!

When talking about MVPs, Spikes has to be in the running!

Laying the smacketh down!! Better 2nd half. Gotta learn from it and transfer it to next weeks game so we can go over .500. Secondary still needs some work but they made some nice plays today. Definitely need to utilize the run game more. Hopefully ghost gets out of his funk.

Mccourty just got a bad rap after refs screwed him in Baltimore. He has had a better season than many have given him credit for. Once we bottled the tight ends the defense got control. I'm so friggen stoker about this game.

I've been saying it all year. He's played markedly better this season sans a really inopportune PI call in a game where there were many many more questionable and phantom PI/illegal contact calls.

Well, from garbage in the first half to over powering in the second-think maybe Bill had something to say at half time--Good for them way to put it together

Nothing fancy, back to basics on offense and defense. Maybe that's the identity they need. Just the basics. And the running back duo of BOL-DLY. With Woody as the third down change of pace only. Vereen can work his way in during garbage time. Ditto the targeting of Lloyd. Let it come to you instead of forcing it. And just man up on D and play like you belong there.

BOLDLY, I like that!!

Man, I wanted to see what the reaction was over at Ganggreen, but its been closed to non-registered members. Lol!!

They do that during every game they are losing?:p

Nice to see with their backs against the wall the offense turned it around big time.

The Pats play in the second half has been the best overall performance (so far) since early 2007. It is amazing what this team can do when the defense and offense both bring it.

ahahhahaha jests shut out

I just thought, if we try to run the clock out, the way we are running the ball, it's not going to happen!

I think buffalo's run D is going to cause them serious problems in the remaining games..

Some teams don't get 20 first downs in a whole game. Pats got 20 in the 2nd half.

Some of us are old enough to remember the last time two Patriots RBs both went for over a 100, in 1982. Mark van Eegan and Tony Collins. Van Eegan, as you remember, was a cast off from the Raiders.

Good times then, good times now.

But back then we had John Hannah at LG. Now we have Donald Thomas playing that role. I never thought Thomas was this good. But he is.

Replacement Referees.

With those refs no one in D or O knew what play will be called what not. It is lie picking a straw and calling penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents