PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't any good with the starters either apart from a game here and there. Brady is on death watch every week, hit every single time he drops back. That's a pathetic o-line if you ask me.

So it was not good during the seven game winning streak? IIRC the starters were in there, no? The offensive line dipped a little when Connolly was injured and today they have a couple of guys sitting.

I would focus on Offensive Line before Running Back, much more of a need in my opinion.
That would be more like how Dallas did it anyway.

OMG this defense iz AWFULLLL. There is NO way the Pats win a plAYOff game. BB cant draft at alllllll!!!!!!!

Am I doing it right yet?
you have to throw in a few sprinkles of "concerns, concerned, alarming, issues, fire, new HC" things like that ..

That's a penalty?

Casillas hit him as the ball was released.......WTF

We got 2 weeks for players that are nicked up to get healthy and get our stuff together. i feel pretty good about that

I would focus on Offensive Line before Running Back, much more of a need in my opinion.
So wait me saying our o-line is not very good is correct then? It must be if people are suggesting drafting mainly o-lineman.

Another BS call against the Pats defense

Ridiculous penalty

What a chicken **** call. If you're going to get flagged for that, you might as well REALLY **** him up. Hit him helmet to helmet or drive him into the ground.

So it was not good during the seven game winning streak? IIRC the starters were in there, no? The offensive line dipped a little when Connolly was injured and today they have a couple of guys sitting.
Today has been a dumpster fire in here ... worse than the Jets game

More penalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes