PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? We sat 2 of our best receivers. relax
One of them may be the best TE in NFL history when he hangs them up, no less.

Playoffs will eat this ol alive. Eat them.

Well then the team should just stay home and not bother with the playoffs. We're playing our second stringers.

If your Houston, you are looking pretty good right now|

Cleveland up 10-3 over Baltimore
chiefs up 19-7 over SD.

Up 14-10

Crazy...the odds of them getting in were miniscule.

Play time incentives?

Nah, he reached those by playing a quarter or so.

He was almost at 75 percent entering the game, so the only way he'd really have dropped below 70 would have been to miss the majority of the game.

Of course, they may have just let him play for awhile to make sure, but I'd have to assume that they'd know exactly where they stood going in. Regardless, he needs to come out soon!

This game matters not a thing but why is hoomanwanui on this team? Does he make any positive contributions? I am befuddled by his prescense in this roster...seriously someone please make a case for him being on the roster....

The available FA TEs are really REALLY bad?

Seriously.

Sit Cobb, Nelson and the Packers best G and T and see how the Packers offense is.

Love the NFL still trying to hype the Pro Bowl...IT SUCKS...no amount of tweaking is going to change that

Seems like the pattern has been the D keeps us alive until the Offense wakes up in the second half. We are not going to roll through the playoffs.

Yeah I hate it that Jimmy G and most of the second string offense can't get anything going. How will they ever do well in the playoffs?

Get over yourself

LOL the buttfumble might have competition... the foot interception

I mean in recent games, not just today. Offense not in synch. Need to go up-tempo on a regular basis.

Playoffs will eat this ol alive. Eat them.

Fortunately we'll have Vollmer, Connolly, Stork, Wendell and Solder as our starters in the playoffs which should make a big difference.

Jest attempt to throw a touchdown pass TO Geno, he kicks it up into the air instead and it gets picked.

Is it a... Foot-fumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back