PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'm not trolling. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. But, then, I've never seen you actually bring something to a conversation.

Right, just like you're bringing so much to this conversation by telling fellow Pats fans to jump off a bridge and spamming the dislike button in favor of defending Josh freakin Kline. Now you're on ignore.

Go take a walk outside.

No. I'm not trolling. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. But, then, I've never seen you actually bring something to a conversation.
Your the one acting like a petulant child, down voting people's posts and insulting their intelligence for pointing out that Kline has typically been a hinderance when he is out on the field.

Kline removed. Wendell to LG Fleming to RG. Little reality there.

People are really loosing their effing minds in here today ... wow

Agree in general, we rested some key contributors, but it's not unreasonable to think the Pats would still be in this. That the remainder of the team is worth 6 points in a half is somewhat scary... unless they're giving a really sub-Pats effort.
I've seen them play way better than this. So, I'm not surprised if the effort is intentionally sub-par.

Today's Patriots thread brought to you by:

the-twilight-zone-1.gif

No, I just expected a better effort.

Surprise, yes. Shock, no.

I'm not sure why. This team has no interior OL depth and they're sitting Connolly. Gronk's on the shelf with Edelman, meaning there's basically nobody for Brady to pass to, and the defense has a pair of lousy CBs to pair up with Revis.

This is a game to watch mostly just to see if Tyms can do anything but run go routes (not so much), if Kline can be relied on at all (not so much), Amendola can get open when a team really focuses on him (not so much), and either Ryan or Butler is worth a damn in case of emergency (not so much). Beyond that, it's really just about waiting to see how JAG reacts when he comes in.

I come to the game day thread to talk about the game with fellow fans, not to be told to kill myself and "deal with reality"... @DaBruinz lay off buddy. We are all here to have fun, not pick fights.

Looks like the master plan is to see if Brady can hit Tyms with questionable personnel on the O-Line...

No huddle from now on.

Your the bum. Understand context. Desperate team versus's one goin through the motions. Yall really need to have a sense of reality; most of yall are crazed not in touch with reality fans.
The bills are out of the playoffs. Not desperate. This is just a walk in the park for them. We suck.

Just pathetic

Did the umpire just refer to Solder as #76?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back