PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD Decker - -24-17 in Jersey

Gotta love all the Devey haters blaming him for the hold when the Bills have been doing 10x worse to Nink and Jones, but you don't say squat while others do..

nice TD by LaFell no thanks to the tuba player.
200.gif

Still a 2 score game, they need a turnover to finish this off.

is it too late for them to throw a flag? Illegal scoring or something?

That LaFell TD was all Gronk. 3 defendeers went with gronk.

Brady went from a 87 QBr to 127 in less then a half of football. The dude is absolutely amazing. He is f***ing these b!tches

Let's see Peyton do that.
When he's on the field he's on the other side of that double team

The D is better than they've played this young season. Give them until about early November and we're going to see that top 5 defense we thought we would have at the start . . . if injuries stay in check.

we already have a top 5 defense statistically

Gotta love all the Devey haters blaming him for the hold when the Bills have been doing 10x worse to Nink and Jones, but you don't say squat while others do..
Respect, Da, but one has nothing to do with the other. The refs are apparently calling it on NE and not BUF. It's unfortunate, but that's the way the game is being called.

There is a contingent of truly miserable people who only post to talk sh.t and trash players. They really add nothing more than their misery to this site.

This week the trade Brady talk threads need to drop off the front page and join the keep Cassell gibberish in the ash bin of Patfans history
DUH, it should have never started

I'm happy about the TD. I just wish it was Gronk's TD. I hate that he had it taken away from him by some guy who should not even be on the team. Seriously, what does the coaching staff see in Devey? I'd almost rather give Devlin a try at G, and I'm only half joking.

I know right? It pisses me off and I can imagine Gronk is frustrated. That was a beautiful TD. Such a shame that some guy who deserves to br working at McDonalds has to hinder our team's offense

Green Bay getting beat by the fish... SMDH.

This offense is starting to come together. Two weeks in a row, they are playing pretty well against two of the league's top defenses.
It's very encouraging. And we shouldn't overlook the D either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe