PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, give that man a pay increase.

Haha, everytime Blount does something awesome, Ridley pulls off something almost as awesome. "Don't forget about me!"

How do the Bills always stick around?

If Blount doesn't win player of the week then it'll be highway robbery.

This team couldn't be going into the playoffs any worse. We should be blowing teams like this out.

They need to get healthy and better in this bye week before the divisional or it will be horrible to watch.

I'm as optimistic as it gets but how am i supposed to be when we're given no reason to be. How do you make animal crap like Thad Lewis look amazing? Oh i forgot we have Kyle Arrington.

When Blount spins it seems to work better than when Ridley does.

My bad, who was snubbed then, maybe it was Edelman.

My bad on that.

Ouch... that goodness there was no fumble

I never got why people didn't likeBlount as as kick returner. He rarely ever not got back to at least the 20. That is more than you can say about most kick returners.

For everything pats fans said abt. Blount returning kicks so far this season, he has one good game that changed everything...

How many times have the announcers mentioned the seeding in this game ?

How about just looking KT's way once....

WTF was that

ok i would have run it there

This team couldn't be going into the playoffs any worse. We should be blowing teams like this out.

They need to get healthy and better in this bye week before the divisional or it will be horrible to watch.

I'm as optimistic as it gets but how am i supposed to be when we're given no reason to be. How do you make animal crap like Thad Lewis look amazing? Oh i forgot we have Kyle Arrington.

You're really not. You're about the whiniest, most cluelessly pessimistic poster on this forum. You don't deserve to root for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST