PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the lord for this Vereen guy.

On a positive note, I don't think this team could play any worse than this and we are still only 4 points behind. This is a chance for this young team to show some grittiness and heart. If we can come back and win this game I don't know if you could ask for a better teaching experience for a young team.

I think people are getting on the D a bit much today. They've given up only 14pts so far with 7 coming after a bad turnover. Not to mention they are pressuring Manuel just enough while forcing him to stay in the pocket and beat them with his arm and not his legs.

Also, Edelman needs to catch that ball. Although he's done a good job getting behind DBs today.

The defense this year is like GROUNDHOG DAY for every year since about 2004...where we still Have NO PASS RUSH, Questionable at best secondary and limited run defense....

I think our CBs are better than they've been in a while. I also do think they've played a little better (at least to my eye.)

But it's not enough for postseason wins or necessarily a postseason run. We'll have to see what happens!

Now we just have to keep from putting it on the ground

Tom's arm strength has been scintillating. Vereen has been excellent today.

Just checking, PI is still a thing, right?

Does Thompkins have a single YAC yet?

But seriously how bad are our receiving corps when other teams have Edleman in double coverage?

the run D is the one bright spot today.

WRs keep falling down on their routes. I noticed that in the first half.

Come on KT make that catch man :mad:

KT comeon man!

Brady is making some really strange throws. This is sad to see.

From my chair, Brady is inaccurate. Ridley can't hold on to the ball. Brady has no confidence in anyone but Amendola. That's a reciepe for disaster.

People forget that the Bills have nothing to lose and everything to gain. They're surprising the Pats with vicious hitting and headsy play. Penalties are saving the Patriots.

The Patriots went to Buffalo listening to the media telling them that the Bills would be pushovers. Problem is....they're pushing back.

No Welker, No Hernandez, No Gronk.........No Good.

I am very disappointed in Bill right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore