PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
boger should be under review.

Nothing to really argue. Can you really determine whether he was trying to lateral it or not? I don't see how you can see intent. ****ty but the rule is there for a reason.

Revis is a playmaker! He is flat out a playmaker!

Lateral? Move the ball up to the goal line.

Please tell me they don't use the automatic review to blatantly give the ball to Cincy, "just because."

That was definitely a fumble, Boger better not say it was an incomplete pass

Honestly i thought these refs couldn't get worse but it is leaving me speechless.

Darelle Revis ladies and gentlemen!

That should have been a penalty on Revis for taking the ball from Green. That is really unsportsmanlike.

I second this. He might have bruised A.J.'s ego. That's like ten yards and an automatic first down right there.

Revis looks so much happier tonight playing shut down man and not stuck in some limbo.

clearly a fumble. Also why are recievers allowed to fully extend there arm to create separation like green just did
Because they're on offense. The NFL isn't trying to limit that side of the ball.

"On further review, no catch... good thing we have that automatic review of turnovers..."

I thought the holy roller rule only applied if the ball is fumbled forward? that was fumbled laterally, not forward. :confused:

clearly a fumble. Also why are recievers allowed to fully extend there arm to create separation like green just did
Because it makes watching more enjoyable for the average fan. Pink hats want to see offense not a Los scoring game.

Boger: Pats have momentum--> obscure rule to make sure they don't advance the ball.

I think the cut-back is there for him tonight, at least just enough... a little tenuous, but he's getting it done. Other times, yes, he's just taking the big hole rather than waiting for a small one to become big...
He is being used properly tonight. That makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes