PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whooooooooooooooo! !

Did someone say 3 and out?

I want to see Ridley shred them tonight. And Brady do the same with his TEs all night because of it.

Where's the guy that wants to trade Brady before the deadline? We want to hear from you!

Good call by hue Jackson getting Bernard down the sideline against Collins. We're lucky that Dalton missed that throw--well kinda lucky, he consistently misses throws if you move him even remotely off his spot--but I wouldn't blame collins either. That was an impossible assignment for him.

Holy crap look at that zip on the ball from Tom!

It's really simple, folks. Nothing motivates a football team more than being doubted and told that they're done. You're seeing a pissed off Patriots team that's tired of all of the talk everyday this week and are taking all that anger and frustration out on the Bengals. Cincinnati has no shot tonight.

How many times does it have to happen before we learn that the Patriots ALWAYS respond like this when their backs are against the wall.

Love to see Gronk involved

TFB throwing darts

Rise above it Gronk

Love Gronk punishing guys after the catch. Hell yeah!

Loving the OL tonight

Great play by Brady and Gronk

Vintage Brady

First time this season i have seen fight and toughness from them. Good sign.

Amendola got open a few times so far, but other guys earlier in Brady's progressions got open. Not a fan of Amendola, but he hasn't been bad tonight.
I only saw him on the field for 1 play. They seem to be using a lot more 12 personnel, I like it.

I shouldn't be chopping onions while watching this game. *whiff, whiff* Tears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back