PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots Draft (Day 1) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did this Dez Bryant obsession come from, anyway? Man, things get different when you move away from the draft forum.

Personally, the only guy off my wish list so far is Kareem Jackson. (Oh, and Morgan, but that was always just in a trade-up scenario.)

somebody needs to visit the draft forums more often.....

seems like some of you are still drinking the "value" coolaid

The top players are off the ******* board.

Right, who could be so stupid as to like value.
We get the guy we wanted all along and pick up a 3rd.
We were never drafting Bryant, so dont get your panties in a bunch.

You shut the hell up ya clown, I have as much right as you do, if you don't like it put me on ignore, other than that G**

Then stop with this ******ed BS about BB moving down because Kraft is cheap.

That's just Bush league, and if you want to spew garbage, go somewhere else to do it.

Hughes, Wilson, Odrick, Mays, Kindle. Brilliant. Your choicce, PLUS a 3. Brilliant.

You shut the hell up ya clown, I have as much right as you do, if you don't like it put me on ignore, other than that G**

ah yes, I remember being 14...

iggie

odrick or kindle please

The bad news is either Miami or NY will get either Kindle or Odrick:( Good news is, if we dont trade down again we get either Kindle or Odrick.

The two guys I wanted no part of Tebow and Bryant are gone..... BB has picked up a 3 rounder, moved up a few spots in the 4th, AND NOW CAN STILL TAKE KINDLE!!!

Lets go Bill time to pick.....

Good to be back in the third round with the Cowboy trade.

Agreed. They now have a third, and a better slot in the 4th. IF, they get the player they would have taken at 22 with the 27th pick, then I will be happy.

Then leave, really. Shut the hell up. My god, whine whine whine.

PLENTY of very good players still on the board. BB has a plan, and is working it. ************ on a pogo stick!

No kidding. I wish Ian would finally make the one solid improvement on this board that would allow it to not malfunction at the most inopportune times...get rid of all the moronic, hysterical, know nothing chicken littles who flood the board with all their incessant whining about something they don't have a clue about...

Let's see if Schefter calls the Pats pick. The real test ...

Kindle ???? maybe?

How did Tebow have Broncos hats already???

He knew he was going there.

When Denver traded out of the first round all together, Ed Werder, who's at Denver's camp, said that he thinks that Broncos will pick twice in the first round.

Then stop with this ******ed BS about BB moving down because Kraft is cheap.

That's just Bush league, and if you want to spew garbage, go somewhere else to do it.
Jack he's been doing this "Value" thing for years, don't give me this BS- you KNOW it's true, yet it doesn't look good for your hero to be known as a cheap baJ<>HZ>CJK BCjkh

BUSH League is when you can't see past your own nose.

This is suspensful. I can't wait for the 2010 season.

I personally wanted Kindle at 22. If the Pats pick him at 27, I will be a very happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back