PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots Draft (Day 1) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's 5'11" 193.. that's not small for a corner.. but we drafted him for our most underrated need. Did anyone watch our special teams last year? yeah i know you don't draft this guy at 27 in the 1st... but it's hard to really be that critical considering how deep this draft is and the fact we have a few picks in the 2nd and 3rd.

I am a Kool aid drinker but they passed on dez for a special teamer? Little pesemistic right now but still lots of players up for grabs......

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nothing more to discuss here. I thought we were all set at cb with Bodden and Butler.

I'm sure Dunlap,Kindle,Best,Hughes will all be gone by the time we pick tomorrow. Maybe we will get lucky and get a few TE's to end the day tomorrow.

I will agree completely, IF they don't pick one soon. But nobody's off the board yet!

Hughes
Kindle
Dunlap
Sapp
Misi
Wootton
Lane
Te'O-Nesheim

colts will take hughes for sure

Yeah...

Odrick to the Dolphins

Wilson to the Jets

Both guys I wanted in a Patriots uniform!

So when do the pats start trying to unload wheatley and whiltite for a bucket of balls? This is absolutely ridiculous!!!! The Pats have wasted pick after pick after pick on 5'8" corners.....

So for those of you that are counting 2 safties, in rounds 1 & 2, then 4 CBs in rounds 1,2,3, 2.

All still without any pass rush

:rofl: McCourty is a WIN! Too many unhappy people. :rofl:

Odds are obviously low, but it would be amusing if the Pats traded up and took another player before the overnight resetting of the draft boards.

I still can't believe this, they should have just traded back more. d%#*!@t.

I'm fine with BB passing on Bryant even though I love him. Must mean Bryant won't be running tight routes in the NFL.

Odrick was maybe not going to sink in his stance enough to pay 2-gap in a 3-4.

Kindle has an effort problem and Hughes may not fit.

OK, got it.

But, CB? Really? We're expending lots of resources on this position.

I would have traded up for Pouncey or Iupati or Derrick Morgan (all it costs is a 3rd? Why not our late 2nd and get a 4th back?) or even taken D. Thomas at #22 (unless he can't run a route either).

Nothing against McCourty. I stated before the draft that they should go BPA excluding the CB and QB position.

Somebody better set up the diving board on the bridge. :rofl:

this guy better become the best ST player in NFL history, and also a damn good CB

that is all

dont like the pats pick but funny that kindle that so many touted is still there as is sapp.

good thing.........the pats secondary was getting old with all the 24 year olds.......

with 3 2nd round picks, they will pick at least one more DB in round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents