PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official National Championship thread.

i would go for it..you cant stop them...

go for it? can't stop Elliot...oh wait...trickeration...call up Harbaugh and tell him the Ducks are doing something weird....maybe he can get THAT formation outlawed

John harbaugh STRONGLY disapproves

Nobody should be surprised by this. Ohio State has too many athletes. Urban Meyer's fingerprints are now all over this team. They look exactly like the 2008 Florida national championship team.

A nice little reminder that you 1) must win at the LOS and 2) be the badasses on the field.

Nobody should be surprised by this. Ohio State has too many athletes. Urban Meyer's fingerprints are now all over this team. They look exactly like the 2008 Florida national championship team.

Meyer can certainly recruit. Ohio St. is loaded with speed, athleticism and talent, and incredible depth. This isn't the old Troy Smith Ohio St. being outclassed by the speed and talent of the SEC.

Can't think of a single good reason why OSU is still running a hurry up offense. Pretty sure the clock is your friend, guys.
RESPECT THE CLOCK

they should just outlaw Elliot is this game...level the field

They cannot stop the run to save their lives

Meyer can certainly recruit. Ohio St. is loaded with speed, athleticism and talent, and incredible depth. This isn't the old Troy Smith Ohio St. being outclassed by the speed and talent of the SEC.

Looks like we can retire B1G Speed once and for all.

Go for it

they should just outlaw Elliot is this game...level the field
I swear to god, if I'm him I'm thinking long and hard about just sitting out next year. He has nothing to gain coming back out for another year, and we all saw what happened to Marcus Lattimore.

OK, now punt

Elliot is going to be one hell of a pro, mariota is going to be a bust. And the Oregon coach isn't half the coach Meyer is and that Oregon will never win anything. Lastly I can't wait until Meyer is the coach of notre dame some day

I swear to god, if I'm him I'm thinking long and hard about just sitting out next year. He has nothing to gain coming back out for another year, and we all saw what happened to Marcus Lattimore.

Don't even remind me about Marcus, kid was going to be one hell of a back

I don't think that's a good idea. We all know what happens when you're gone from football for an extended period of time (ahem Clarett). Barring injury, this kid will be a top 10 pick in '16.

That's game. I hate the playoff system. Let's go back to bowl games and regional fifedoms.

Elliot is going to be one hell of a pro, mariota is going to be a bust. And the Oregon coach isn't half the coach Meyer is and that Oregon will never win anything. Lastly I can't wait until Meyer is the coach of notre dame some day
Mariotta might not be bad with a line that doesn't commit penalties.

I don't think that's a good idea. We all know what happens when you're gone from football for an extended period of time (ahem Clarett). Barring injury, this kid will be a top 10 pick in '16.
There were serious questions about clarett's character and his ability to make it in the NFL, and he still got drafted relatively early.

And even if he stays healthy he won't be a top 10 pick anyway. RBs aren't valued enough, his realistic ceiling is probably latter half of first round.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back