PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Day 2 Patriots Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL.com has vide of every 2nd round player except Michael Mitchell and Sebastian Vollmer. :ugh:

were on the clock

Trade with Jax

Last edited:
Patriots are trading with Jacksonville.

NFL.com has vide of every 2nd round player except Michael Mitchell and Sebastian Vollmer. :ugh:

The Patriots have their own scouting service, and, as we've seen so many times in the past, their draft board looks NOTHING like anyone else's.

I though the same thing....they are scrambling to keep up with Al Davis, even they did not think he would pull the trigger on a guy who many have not even seen tape on:D

Good. I am fairly confident is saying that I don't believe he was on the Pats board.

I don't know if he was either, I just remember hearing someone mention that the Pats should consider him.

Hah. I was right! :)

The #Patriots will send their 1st of four 3rd round picks (73) to JAX in exchange for 2010 2nd rd pick and a 7th round pick this year (232).

Last edited:
Trade down? Could it be for next year?

J D Sal

Terrance Knighton, not on my draft board for the past now BB time:D

Not surprised we've traded down. Hopefully it's for a second rounder next year.

The #Patriots will send their 1st of four 3rd round picks (73) to JAX in exchange for 2010 2nd rd pick and a 7th round pick this year (232).

lol has anybody here shown the ability to guess what BB is going to do in the past 8 years??

I sit back and just enjoy the ride (and Al Davis screwing up every mock in any possible way).

The Patriots have their own scouting service, and, as we've seen so many times in the past, their draft board looks NOTHING like anyone else's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not drawing conclusions. But any association with the Raiders on draft day....

Jags 2nd rounder next year

Great deal

Trade down? Could it be for next year?

J D Sal

The Patriots will send their 1st of four 3rd round picks (73) to JAX in exchange for 2010 2nd rd pick and a 7th round pick this year (232).

If they would stop ballwashing the damn Jets coach we might get the details of the trade. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST