PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2015 Truther-Moron Thread: Your Tears Taste Glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PATS16N0 Why stop there? What about the Colts' fan forum? :D

http://forums.colts.com/forum/5-nfl-general/

As those of us who know how integrity actually works, those who don't have it will use the Brady situation as encouragement for new cheating. The bar of "proof" has now been set very high.

The Pats are a disgrace to the NFL. The owners should pull an Adam Silver move and force a sale of the team. How Kraft runs his team is much more deterimental to the league than anything Sterling said in private to impress a bimbo.

I'm pretty sure you can get some real beauties off a Ravens board. They already are permanently damaged from last years playoff loss. Not that it took a lot to get them over the edge as they have demonstrated often enough that you could fit their collective intelligence in a thimble and still have room for your thumb.

talked to a die hard ravens fan today. we are in the same fantasy league. dude is seriously salty. how salty? he basically quotes Draft Day and basically Tom brady = Bo Callahan.

"Brady lies, and then he has balls to stick up for his lies. in front of the whole world! great QB? more like the greatest liar!'

yeah, he believes that. every ounce of his body.

talked to a die hard ravens fan today. we are in the same fantasy league. dude is seriously salty. how salty? he basically quotes Draft Day and basically Tom brady = Bo Callahan.

yeah, he believes that. every ounce of his body.
What a loser, thats what all of these guys are, whether they're fans, players, coaches, or exects. They're LOSERS.

Last edited:
From Hawks.net
I can't believe this one is serious, at least nobody has agreed or acknowledged his comment yet.

"I think about the Edelman PI call and how he deliberately left his arm in to get the call and it should have been offensive PI. Some might call it a heads up play but to me it shows the endemic culture of cheating that surrounds this repugnant football club. The stench of win at all costs pollutes the very air of Foxborough."

There's always so much gold at those forums. The hyper-paranoia, morbid self-pity, cognitive dissonance, all rolled up into one ****fest of an internet forum.
OK, I am LOLing at this thread as much as the next guy, but oh the irony! We have seen the enemy and it be us :)

When you play with fire like that, you don't get away unscathed. In their zeal to paint the Pats as villains, ESPN* and NFL* have lost tons of credibility.

Especially the latter. Every forum or comment section I read, even Pats haters are lamenting about how ****ty the NFL* has become.

Good! Not only does this mean lost revenue for the NFL*, it shows that other teams' fans' experience is becoming bitter. You wanted to go all out on the Pats, *********ers? Now enjoy knowing that your beloved league is a sham, and the big bad Pats will STILL rub it in your face every week, while there isn't squat you can do about it.

With the NFL putting out a clear and direct statement that any issues were the result of using electronics outdoors, in the rain, it seems like they have learned that it's not good for the league to be embroiled in controversy. If that had dawned on the league office back in January, everyone would have been better off.

As foolish as these fans are, reading the opinions of some owners in that ESPN hit piece is even more disturbing. These are people who should realize that if you brand one team in the league as a cheater, you're negatively impacting the entire league. As foolish as many of us believe Kraft was for not fighting the team penalties, he was doing it because he was looking at the big picture, that an owner fighting the league office and other owners (even if it was justified) is bad for the league. Then you read quotes from the "other 31" and they wanted to ramp up the controversy back in January, that the competition committee was looking for a way to nail the Patriots for 6 years before the camera placement incident, and the league spent 7 years after that trying to increase the punishment.

People want to talk about cheating, that kind of behavior is creating an uneven playing field. That's trying to rig games. But because these fools kept pushing it, this stuff ended up becoming public. It's been said before, but if some reporter wants to dig into this, there's a terrific story of corruption that doesn't involve the Patriots (except as the target/victim.) If that ever gets written, it will damage the league and they will completely deserve it.

Is anyone on this forum a Psychologist? I'd love to hear a scientific explanation for some of these far out paranoid NFL fans. They are on the level of the fake moon landings, 9/11 inside job, JFK Grassy knoll shooter, ancient aliens, Bigfoot got me pregnant type theories.

Dissociative states, compounded by malignant narcissism. Possibly bipolar in nature.

I'm not a shrink or a psychologist...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night! :p

Last edited:
I am actually more encouraged now then I was before. When the headset story broke, I thought here we go again. The typical anti-Patriot media ran with the story but then something encouraging happened. The NFL responded in a timely fashion that the Patriots had nothing to do with it. I was sure it would take them months to give that information out. I turn on NFL network and players and coaches that have played the game say it happens all the time. Some say we never had a problem with the Patriots but had problems at other stadiums. Then we get players and coaches on social media saying the same thing. The Steelers came out looking worse then we did. It showed just how more professional and prepared the Patriots were.

The NFL probably came out with their statement because it's one of their people in charge and media were starting to clue into that fact.

I don't need the NFL league office to tell me the Patriots aren't diabolically jamming radio frequencies to know they aren't. People that say the Patriots cheat are sad, pathetic losers, and they don't value the sport of professional football. They deserve nothing but ridicule-- something too many Patriot fans sadly don't understand, instead always going into their defensive, fact riddled rants, which practically validates the seriousness of very unserious and nonsensical charges.

I am actually more encouraged now then I was before. When the headset story broke, I thought here we go again. The typical anti-Patriot media ran with the story but then something encouraging happened. The NFL responded in a timely fashion that the Patriots had nothing to do with it. I was sure it would take them months to give that information out. I turn on NFL network and players and coaches that have played the game say it happens all the time. Some say we never had a problem with the Patriots but had problems at other stadiums. Then we get players and coaches on social media saying the same thing. The Steelers came out looking worse then we did. It showed just how more professional and prepared the Patriots were.

The NFL probably came out with their statement because it's one of their people in charge and media were starting to clue into that fact.

image.jpg

From Hawks.net
I can't believe this one is serious, at least nobody has agreed or acknowledged his comment yet.

"I think about the Edelman PI call and how he deliberately left his arm in to get the call and it should have been offensive PI. Some might call it a heads up play but to me it shows the endemic culture of cheating that surrounds this repugnant football club. The stench of win at all costs pollutes the very air of Foxborough."
Lol. Might as well call it the "endemic culture of cheating" among every single wide receiver in the league, all of whom would be delighted to draw a 30 yard penalty on a PI call where a catch was unlikely. Every team benefits and suffers from it.

Lol. Might as well call it the "endemic culture of cheating" among every single wide receiver in the league, all of whom would be delighted to draw a 30 yard penalty on a PI call where a catch was unlikely. Every team benefits and suffers from it.

That and Heath Miller wrapped Chung up on what could be called offsetting PI calls for a 1st and goal.
So no one talks about that do they?

That and Heath Miller wrapped Chung up on what could be called offsetting PI calls for a 1st and goal.
So no one talks about that do they?
I didn't see it on TV so it's difficult for me to understand exactly what happened. But I was watching that matchup before Ben threw the ball and immideately knew Chung would be flagged. Looked way too obvious initially but replay made it appear less egregious and more two sided than I first thought. But if it's close and the flag gets thrown it is on the defense by a large margin.

I didn't see it on TV so it's difficult for me to understand exactly what happened. But I was watching that matchup before Ben threw the ball and immideately knew Chung would be flagged. Looked way too obvious initially but replay made it appear less egregious and more two sided than I first thought. But I wouldn't expect the refs to call offsetting PI's. It's either no flag or one responsible and usually they'll pin it on the defender.

Exactly. I wouldn't expect anything other than DPI. However, it was less blatant than Gronks non call in Carolina. Anyway, just pointing out Miller definitely milked it.

What a loser, thats what all of these guys are whether they're fans, players,coaches, or exects. They're LOSERS.
As Bill Simmons said, they all have their built-in excuse now. As BB said, our program is not built on those. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes