PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Lastest On Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejarano12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I don't think that there is a thread yet but if there is sorry. What is the lastest on Rodney's rehab? The last thing that I heard was that he was on a good pace to be back by the start of the season. Is that true?

There haven't been any real updates. Just that he's ahead of schedule and has been running but not cutting. No real schedule is known but it generally looks good. Most likely the PUP and activation later much like Bruschi last year, but that's just a guess.

That's very good to know.I really want Rodney to take his time and not rush to get back on the field.If he's ready then I'm all for it.If he isn't he shouldn't rush things.

There is a Q&A with Mike Reiss and James Sanders in today's Globe, who talks about how amazing it is to see Rodney coming back from such a devastating injury....it is not conclusive, but speaks to how he uses negativity to motivate himself.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

GJAJ15 said:
There is a Q&A with Mike Reiss and James Sanders in today's Globe, who talks about how amazing it is to see Rodney coming back from such a devastating injury....it is not conclusive, but speaks to how he uses negativity to motivate himself.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

What?! Rodney uses negativity to motivate himself! Who knew?

Patti37 said:
What?! Rodney uses negativity to motivate himself! Who knew?

Complete shocker. I never saw him as a guy that saw himself as ever being disrepsected. Always so calm and sedate, almost zen like.

BelichickFan said:
There haven't been any real updates. Just that he's ahead of schedule and has been running but not cutting. No real schedule is known but it generally looks good. Most likely the PUP and activation later much like Bruschi last year, but that's just a guess.

Rodney will be back for the first regular season game.

I know this just as I know that the sun will come out tomorrow.

OOPS! Just as I know the sun will rise tomorrow.:rocker:

Coming back from 3 torn ligaments at age 32-33 in less than a year. That would be an amazing accomplishment.

If he does that, he would truly be an inspiration for the entire team/league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News