PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Las Vegas Raiders - are you F*cking kidding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the Nfl is covertly trying to sway away from traditional football stadiums and run with domes/retractable roofs (Vikings/Falcons/New Rams stadium/Proposed Chargers stadium/Vegas raiders if it pulls through) wouldn't be surprised if in the future its a mandatory requirement that every stadium follows suit with having a dome or retractable roof meaning no more rain/snow/freezing games continuing the softening of the NFL along with the excessive nancy flags

But Goodell had a SB couple of years ago outdoors in NYC?

But then, for years the NFL has suggested cities that have indoor stadiums can host a SB.

I feel bad for the Raiders fans in Oakland, but don't see that this is such a bad idea.

Relocating a franchise from the No Fun League to a state with legalized prostitution, no water, legalized gambling, some of the biggest spent nuclear fuel sites in the US, the site of the OJ Simpson memorabilia heist, and historic ties to organized crime just might loosen up the Commissioner.

What could go wrong?

Last edited:
Illegals are also ineligible to work. How's that working out?

Once they have the fake documents they use to scam the EIC they can get welfare, too.

Just how many of them are really able to get away with that?

And just how much damage is this causing to the country, other than, you know, more than half a trillion in taxes that corporations avoid paying.

It's a business..all about the $$..always has been..always will be

Awesome, my middle name is Pansy. My first name is Nancy. So this league is right up my alley, so to speak.

Nancy Pansy Clonamery? By chance is your mom a Hollywood actress? :)

Taxpayers really should riot and/or recall all the idiots who vote to spend their money so stupidly. The research has been done, and the facts are in: these stadium deals always fleece the taxpayer to further enrich the rich. Privatize profits, socialize costs, and if anyone who's on board with this claims they care about the taxpayer they're lying to you.

After seeing Mark Davis' haircut I refuse to believe this man is rich.

You don't get rich by paying for haircuts, you know? You can just throw a bowl on that **** and go nuts for free.

Moving out of California - would it change their image of being weird rogue outlaws?

It refers to Raider owner Mark Davis who won the "genetic lottery" by being Al Davis' son. He really has done nothing in life to earn that job OTHER than being born to the right guy.

I value "self-made" people, also.

They are eligible for WIC. The only requirement is that you are a "resident".

WIC Eligibility Requirements | Food and Nutrition Service

I'm ok with WIC. Unlike many of our own citizens, they don't misuse these benefits or sell them for drugs. Also, immigrants are culturally more likely to breast feed than formula feed their infants. As a women's health provider, I see the value in providing care and nourishment for pregnant women and their infants no matter where they are from.

Well.... these threads are pretty good for rooting out the clinically insane, I guess.

Okay.

But, now who are we supposed to blame for losing to the Bills?
And for the flat tire I got yesterday?
And for global warming?

Everything's so much more complicated now:confused:

All the NFL cares about is money, And the product keeps getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back