PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The IAN appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has he done for us lately? A h**l of a lot! Thanks, Ian!!!!!!!!!!!
Either I'm misunderstanding you or you're misunderstanding me...:confused:

Either I'm misunderstanding you or you're misunderstanding me...:confused:
You're misunderstanding me,I hope. Wasn't trying to rag on your post, agreeing in spirit.

You're misunderstanding me,I hope. Wasn't trying to rag on your post, agreeing in spirit.
That's a relief, having a left handed typist on your case can be worrisome! :D

The forum seems to be flying now and working great. Thank you for all the hard work.

:yeahthat:

Great job, Ian. Excellent service you provide all of us. Hat's off to you. Things got real slow for a few days, but now moving normally, quick.

Keep up the good work !!

//

Really great. It is running very quick. Thanks for taking all the extra time to "git r dun." I appreciate it. You da man.

:ditto:

Best site I've seen for all things Patriot. Your efforts are much appreciated Ian,thank you.

We're not out of the woods yet, but getting there. I'm still working on it but starting to at least see a potential end to these issues.

I've thought about organizing a get together, and I think it would be a lot of fun. I've got some friends who run other team sites and am trying to find out about some of the things that they've done to get some ideas. It would definitely be nice to kick back and have a beer with everyone. Hopefully we'll get a chance at some point :cool3:

Ian

If there was a get-together, us out of towners would have to just be there in spirit. Someone would just have to make a Brownfan80 sock puppet and an NEM sock puppet and have them both argue over the offense.

:D

Good job Ian. can't wait until The Parking Lot is moved over. :rocker:

Thanks, Ian. Computer/network/server issues can make a person loco. You do a great job with this site.

Thanks Ian - don't know what I'd do without you and this site! It's working great now!

Did a great job as usual.
Today its running the best ever.

Site is too fast. Can we please slow it down?

We're not out of the woods yet, but getting there. I'm still working on it but starting to at least see a potential end to these issues.

I've thought about organizing a get together, and I think it would be a lot of fun. I've got some friends who run other team sites and am trying to find out about some of the things that they've done to get some ideas. It would definitely be nice to kick back and have a beer with everyone. Hopefully we'll get a chance at some point :cool3:

Ian

Do it in two years and I can legally join ya.
:)

With nearly 300 viewing the forum it's really flying along - thank you very much Ian!

Ian, I appreciate the upgrade in speed. Thanks! Now I can get my fix....:D

thanx Ian. site is flying now

The forum seems to be flying now and working great. Thank you for all the hard work.

Ian what can I say...you are awesome...thanks for giving us such a great place to hang out and talk all things Pats......I really appreciate what you and other mods do here!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and GO PATS!!!!!!

The site is top shelf. Whew...you almost lost me there. (and good riddance for many Im sure)

Lightning fast and crisp. Great Ebay seller! A++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes