PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The football Gods MUST set up Indy vs. Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much fun as it would be to see this happen and knowing that Colts fans everywhere are chewing their underwear watching it, I have to stay true to what would be best for the Pats is for Baltimore to win and either win out right and have to come to NE or the Ravens D gets up for Ray's Farewell Tour and brings their
science-projects-tenderizing-meat-800x800.jpg
and pummels Manning into a pile of scraps for the AFCCG that will hopefully be against NE.

Agreed. And I totally forgot that in addition to playing inspired football for Lewis, they are also sour for that embarrassing loss the Donkeys handed them at home a few weeks ago. Revenge factor in full force.

I'm sure the donkeys, after having lost a chance to play the Bengals, are now praying they don't face Lewis and his gang.

The emotional impact lasts 1 play. The revenge factor even less.
Its about talent, game plan and matchups.
Any team that has to have extra motivation to play in the playoffs (or is at a disadvantage to a team that does) wouldn't be in the playoffs.

i am rooting for ravens tomorrow...at least rough up denver a bit

I really just want the Broncos to lose. The Colts would be better to face in the AFCCG, but the Ravens have a better shot at beating the Broncos.

Peyton should annihilate the Colts for revenge!

Problem with Balt. is that they are old and will be gasping
for breath at mile high.

So who is a Colts fan here? Do you mind if some of us enjoy the NFL?

I enjoy good football just as much as the next guy here. And I do realize that Luck vs. Manning is a very interesting match.

But right now I'm more concerned about which team has the best chance to knock out Denver.... and it's certainly not the Colts.

If you care more about Luck vs. Manning than the Pats getting to play the AFCCG at Foxboro, well then, I'll be damned.

The emotional impact lasts 1 play. The revenge factor even less.
Its about talent, game plan and matchups.
Any team that has to have extra motivation to play in the playoffs (or is at a disadvantage to a team that does) wouldn't be in the playoffs.

Perhaps. But Ravens or Colts vs. the Broncos... I'll take the Ravens 10 out of 10

i am rooting for ravens tomorrow...at least rough up denver a bit

Absolutely. I'm not wishing for any player to get hurt, but speaking from past events, the Ravens are notorious to harm players. If someone is bound to get hurt, might as well be on the Denver side. Even if the Ravens end up losing to Denver, they will bang up a few of them. Pollard will make sure it happens. :rolleyes:

Peyton should annihilate the Colts for revenge!

Agreed. Manning will rape the Colts. You can bet he'll be sitting at home today, PRAYING he gets the Colts. Both from a revenge standpoint, as well as from pure power one. He knows his chances to be in the AFCCG are exponentially greater if he faces the Colts and not the Ravens.

Problem with Balt. is that they are old and will be gasping
for breath at mile high.

Other than Lewis and Reed, who are the other geriatric players?

Last edited:
PM owns the Ravens in the playoffs as well.

One thing I've noticed though is it's mostly been his teams and defenses owning Bmore. He's played pretty good in those games but it's not like he picks apart their D the way he used to against for example Denver in their playoff meetings. The notable games I remember... this year's meeting, 2009 playoffs and regular season, 2006 playoffs, it was more about the Ravens doing nothing on offense than not being able to stop Manning.

I think they would keep Manning in check but the real key in a Ravens/Broncos meeting would be Flacco.

I think the Indy vs Denver match up would only be intriguing if they were playing in Indy. I have a feeling that about 75% of the fans would be conflicted and root for both sides.

Poor Ravens fans

Most likely. Funny thing is how much people overreacted after his AFCC performance last year and 1 or 2 great games to start this season and started to take this elite garbage seriously. At the end of the day he's still the same inconsistent, not even a top 10 QB.

If the football Gods want to have a big storyline next week,then it would be a crime if Indy does not upset Baltimore and head to Denver to face the Broncos QB that will go down in Colts history as best ever,even over Unitas by some.

The new guy on the block...Andrew Luck vs. the old guy who left the neighborhood,Peyton Manning.

It can't get better than that,it HAS to happen.

Here's your drama. The team that packed their bags in the middle of the night and rolled the trucks out of Baltimore..... gets crushed by the team that replaced them.

Hard to say, but I'm a Raven fan today.

I think the Indy vs Denver match up would only be intriguing if they were playing in Indy. I have a feeling that about 75% of the fans would be conflicted and root for both sides.

Hah -- too funny. They'd all be like, "Let's go ask the Wizard. The Wizard will know!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back