The Final Insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
:mad: This is it. I cant take anymore.

There are NO Patriots on the ESPN's Battle of Girdiron Stars.

And, they have both Mannings!!! What are they going to have? A choking contest?:mad:

Last edited:
Temper, temper, this is ESPN, not a sports network.

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:

And, they have both Mannings!!! What are they going to have? A choking contest?:mad:

That's because all of our guys are here working out and getting ready for the season! Even if Tom was there all ESPN would do is drool over the Mannings which would make you more upset! :)

well

Not real unexpected, but what can you expect from ESPN. What's hillarious is that they think they are unbiased. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The mannings need some face time, because they are obviously not going to get it in the playoffs!:D

well..there were pats players last yr and iam sure there other teams which dont have players....who cares whether they have them or not.maybe they did invite the pats to the show but we declined...

Oh well let's just win games if they won't let up play silly TV games.

Just another no respect thing...

PATSNUTme said:

Troy brown and Deion Branch were in it recently. But they opted out to probably come to Foxboro and learn and train not fool around on ESPN which we all know Belichick hates.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Troy brown and Deion Branch were in it recently. But they opted out to probably come to Foxboro and learn and train not fool around on ESPN which we all know Belichick hates.

I really don't care that there aren't any Pats involved. My big fear would be one of our players being part of it and getting a freakish, one in a million injury somehow. Like that former Pat running back (Edwards?) who basically suffered a totally career ending type of knee injury in some inane pre Pro-Bowl endorsed beach game.

edzo44 said:
I really don't care that there aren't any Pats involved. My big fear would be one of our players being part of it and getting a freakish, one in a million injury somehow. Like that former Pat running back (Edwards?) who basically suffered a totally career ending type of knee injury in some inane pre Pro-Bowl endorsed beach game.
Robert Edwards, who was playing volleyball in the sand dived to get a ball and poof no more RB for the patriots.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Robert Edwards, who was playing volleyball in the sand dived to get a ball and poof no more RB for the patriots.

I was thinking that when I was watching the Mannings doing the "tire throw". Are they nuts? They could lose millions if by freak accident they tear out their shoulder.

I'm glad Brady wasn't involved.

That show is so stupid. I'm so happy that no Patriots are involved with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back