PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Faces May Have Changed, But Previous Match-Up vs Seattle Reveals A Few Things About...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The Faces May Have Changed, But Previous Match-Up vs Seattle Reveals A Few Things About Sunday's Game

John Vampatella

Seattle’s defense – especially at home – was beyond dominant. It was historically great. And yet New England came in and put up the biggest numbers against Seattle in their stadium that any team did all season long. It truly was an impressive performan

Continue reading...

Some good data in this article, particularly the breakdown of offensive play success per area. Good read.

We really had a soft receiving corps. Branch, Welker, Lloyd. Then on defense, Jesus! look at that cast. BB should be coach of the year every year.
I hope Brady will not throw any bone headed pick in this game. Really praying for that. We can't afford that end of first half let down in this game. BB needs to talk to him to protect the football. No Turnovers, no penalties, take the sack if he has to.
He puts too much pressure on himself and tries to force the ball to Gronk to score when the first half is about to end.

Brady played like ____(bleeped out) that day...

I was watching the highlights of this game yesterday. We put up 388 passing yards, only 3 teams have put up 300 on Seattle since then. We left a ton of points on the filed as well and welker, Gronk, and woodhead all had good games. Wouldn't be surprised if it's Edelman vereen and Gronk tomorrow.

We really had a soft receiving corps. Branch, Welker, Lloyd. Then on defense, Jesus! look at that cast. BB should be coach of the year every year.
I hope Brady will not throw any bone headed pick in this game. Really praying for that. We can't afford that end of first half let down in this game. BB needs to talk to him to protect the football. No Turnovers, no penalties, take the sack if he has to.
He puts too much pressure on himself and tries to force the ball to Gronk to score when the first half is about to end.
He doesn't force to Gronk though. Fronts been open all of those ints. Oline breakdowns and Brady just simply being a tad off has caused the ints.

i really liked that article. good job

Lot of good things in this post. I have watched that game several times and the pats played well and could have won. The mistakes and turnovers killed them. The pats used short passes to the sidelines all day long. Seattle forced manning to do the exact same thing last year and he could not make those throws.

Personaly, i think the pats are going to come out running the ball.

Thanks for the read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back