PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Evil Patriots Empire vs. God's Chosen One(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson 2

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to get wild.

Tebow doesn't scare me. Dumervil and Miller are another story though.

It would be pretty hilarious if we lost this game. Tebow for MVP!

If this guy could play football instead of NHL Hockey,Belichick would sign this guy if just for his name

satan_jersey.jpg

Nep ch 15 v 14 And when he came unto Mile High, the Tebows shouted against him: and the Spirit of the COACH came mightily upon him, and the pads that were upon his shoulders became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his tape loosed from off his hands.

15 And he found a new pigskin of Wilson, and put forth his hand, and took it, and scored a dozen touchdowns therewith.

16 And Brady said, With a pigskin made by Wilson, heaps upon heaps, with a ball of Wilson have I scored a bunch of points.

Does Emperor Belichick reach out to his Apprentice Urban Meyer for information on his young Padawan learner.

Starring:
Emperor Palpatine: Bill Belichick
Anakin Skywalker: Urban Meyer
Luke Skywalker: Tim Tebow.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Don't mind the movies.

EVIL always triumphs.

ALWAYS.

Its good to be bad.

Whenever I say "Ihedigbo" it feels as if I'm speaking in tongues.

Nep ch 15 v 14 And when he came unto Mile High, the Tebows shouted against him: and the Spirit of the COACH came mightily upon him, and the pads that were upon his shoulders became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his tape loosed from off his hands.

15 And he found a new pigskin of Wilson, and put forth his hand, and took it, and scored a dozen touchdowns therewith.

16 And Brady said, With a pigskin made by Wilson, heaps upon heaps, with a ball of Wilson have I scored a bunch of points.

LMAO that was awesome

Tebow, " Help me Jebus"
Coach Belichick, " You're gonna need it".
Brady, We will....We will.....Smyth you........

This is going to get wild.

No, there is nothing "evil" about the Patriots Empire. It's full of guys who walk the straight and narrow. If you want "evil," refer to the teams in New Jersey or Oakland. As for Denver, what Tebow's got going has nothing to do with God, just his hand-me-down religionism. Your premise is DOA.

Does Emperor Belichick reach out to his Apprentice Urban Meyer for information on his young Padawan learner.

Starring:
Emperor Palpatine: Bill Belichick
Anakin Skywalker: Urban Meyer
Luke Skywalker: Tim Tebow.

The Empire Strikes Back.

I would imagine spikes and hernandez have a lot of info. on him since they all went to U of F.

No, there is nothing "evil" about the Patriots Empire. It's full of guys who walk the straight and narrow. If you want "evil," refer to the teams in New Jersey or Oakland. As for Denver, what Tebow's got going has nothing to do with God, just his hand-me-down religionism. Your premise is DOA.

I think Jackson 2's point was that the media circus about this was going to be wild.

Last edited:
I think Jackson 2's point was about the media circus about this was going to be wild.

I know what he's suggesting -- the premise of the Pats being cast by the media or whomever as the godless "bad guys" against the blessed Chosen One. But I don't think it fits.

church_lady.jpg

“Well, isn't that special?”

I think God is vulnerable this time of year.

yeah...well...I think we all know how this ends so I'll just come out and politically incorrect myself into board oblivion BUT....the Chosen One has had a nice run of miracles...but if history does indeed repeat itself then Bill Belichick is Pontius Pilate and Tebow is about to be crucified....or, to paraphrase Hamlet.."For 'tis sport to have the chosen one/ Hoist with his own petard…"

I think Jackson 2's point was that the media circus about this was going to be wild.
Exactly, and thank you. My premise was, and is, is that there are millions of fans and lots of media nationally who don't think the Patriots represent "the straight and narrow." They believe we cheated our way to 3 SBs, we run up the score, we taped a walkthrough before a SB we won crookedly, our "pretty boy" QB gets preferential treatment from the refs, our owner bullies people to get his way, our coach is an adulterous phony and we have a holier-than-thou attitude which is most undeserving. If you think I'm exaggerating, travel around the country through airports or watch games in sports bars with Patriots gear on. I guarantee, you won't like the reaction. Tebow and the Broncos right now represent all that is good and correct in sports and the New England Patriots represent all that is bad and wrong. My only point was that the media is going to turn this into the epic "Good vs. Evil" whether we like it or not. Me? I'm just going to grab the popcorn and some long-necks, sit back and enjoy it.

Exactly, and thank you. My premise was, and is, is that there are millions of fans and lots of media nationally who don't think the Patriots represent "the straight and narrow." They believe we cheated our way to 3 SBs, we run up the score, we taped a walkthrough before a SB we won crookedly, our "pretty boy" QB gets preferential treatment from the refs, our owner bullies people to get his way, our coach is an adulterous phony and we have a holier-than-thou attitude which is most undeserving. If you think I'm exaggerating, travel around the country through airports or watch games in sports bars with Patriots gear on. I guarantee, you won't like the reaction. Tebow and the Broncos right now represent all that is good and correct in sports and the New England Patriots represent all that is bad and wrong. My only point was that the media is going to turn this into the epic "Good vs. Evil" whether we like it or not. Me? I'm just going to grab the popcorn and some long-necks, sit back and enjoy it.

In the minds of 13-year-old boys I doubt you're exaggerating even a little. Adult fans see things differently. But I haven't seen or heard any of that so far. The media spin I've gathered is the rough-hewn style of the inexperienced Tebo vs. the sophisticated approach of Hall of Famer Brady, not "good vs. evil."

tebow sucks

he is not going to keep doing this...god these anchors are complete idiots

everyone is sucking tebows ****...tebow mania..all this BS...pats are going to bring them back to reality..all they have to do is score more than 11 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe