PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The disgusting attacks on Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't actually believe some of the comments i've seen DEFENDING going for a planted knee with the helmet or shoulder all because you want to bring him down. IT IS WRONG.

Go and watch the Seahawks play defense before you even try sympathizing with DB's trying to 'take down' Gronk because they sure as hell don't target knees no matter what size the player is. He dominates because he is an elite player, with great route running, great hands and under the radar speed. Does his size help? Of course it does, nobody is stupid enough to say it doesn't but it is not the main factor as to why he is dominant because there are HUNDRED'S of guys with 'Gronk bodies' in the NFL and in College but they are not as good as him because he is an elite football player and they are run of the mill football players with big bodies.

They call him the worst matchup nightmare because of the combination of his Size and SKILLSET so before you say you need to take him down at his knees because he is just a big burly target, think for a minute why the other guys with similar body type are not getting knees taken out.

This whole concept of taking a guy out at the knee because you 'have to' and then being proud of it like that piece of crap TJ Ward is like i mentioned in the thread title: Disgusting.

I can't actually believe some of the comments i've seen DEFENDING going for a planted knee with the helmet or shoulder all because you want to bring him down. IT IS WRONG.

Go and watch the Seahawks play defense before you even try sympathizing with DB's trying to 'take down' Gronk because they sure as hell don't target knees no matter what size the player is. He dominates because he is an elite player, with great route running, great hands and under the radar speed. Does his size help? Of course it does, nobody is stupid enough to say it doesn't but it is not the main factor as to why he is dominant because there are HUNDRED'S of guys with 'Gronk bodies' in the NFL and in College but they are not as good as him because he is an elite football player and they are run of the mill football players with big bodies.

They call him the worst matchup nightmare because of the combination of his Size and SKILLSET so before you say you need to take him down at his knees because he is just a big burly target, think for a minute why the other guys with similar body type are not getting knees taken out.

This whole concept of taking a guy out at the knee because you 'have to' and then being proud of it like that piece of crap TJ Ward is like i mentioned in the thread title: Disgusting.
Well he is faster and stronger than other guys who's only big. That is why he is harder to tackle than them. Because he can drag defenders for several yards without falling down. There are not hundreds of guys with his size, speed and strength in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST