PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dallas Road Trip Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin,

Unforgettable weekend and game! I was in section 121 and I couldn't believe how many Pats fans were there. From what I have been told that our cheering came through loud and clear on TV and the Patriots and BB acknowleged the support they received.

I want to second Kevins mention of the Cowboys fans. They were very friendly, gracious, and hospitable hosts. I only saw one minor incident before, during or after the game.

Kevin,

Unforgettable weekend and game! I was in section 121 and I couldn't believe how many Pats fans were there. From what I have been told that our cheering came through loud and clear on TV and the Patriots and BB acknowleged the support they received.

I want to second Kevins mention of the Cowboys fans. They were very friendly, gracious, and hospitable hosts. I only saw one minor incident before, during or after the game.

Thank you for the compliments! Yeah-alot of my friends that went to the game had nothing but nice things to say about Pats fans.

Last year when the Saints played(and whooped) us at TX Stadium, my friends who went to the game talked about how rude and disrespectful their fans were(I was surprised b/c having lived in the Big Easy for 15 years, Saints fans are very sweet).

Kevin,

I'm going to the Miami game and have for years so I know what to expect there. I'm also going to the Indy game and have no idea what to expect there. Anyone Patriot fan been there before?

Thanks for sharing, It looked like a fun time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes