PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The criticism of Brady continues: Don Shula and former officiating VP weigh In on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew this guy was such an azzhole. Hes turned into a bitter old man that never misses a chance to trash the pats. You notice other big time coachs have enough CLASS to not say anything.

I hope he lives a long, long time.

Live long Don, and descend further into the madness that BB and the Pats' superiority over your accomplishments festers.

The Pats have the whole league trying to take them down and they still dwarf your accomplishments.

Suffer!!!!

I never knew this guy was such an azzhole. Hes turned into a bitter old man that never misses a chance to trash the pats. You notice other big time coachs have enough CLASS to not say anything.

He was always an ******* represented as a saint. That's why the snowplow game was so funny. I'm sure there is a rule about snowplows inserted in the league code now, just in case

Are we going to have a thread for everyone who weighs in on this? Maybe we can re-name the forum "The Gossip Girls!".
Shulas special

The only thing that Don Shula has to say that anyone should listen to is when he calls out for his nurse cause he made a poopie in his diapie.

2006 Miami purchased audio tapes of Tom Brady's audibles and line blocking calls. Whip our asses 21-0. Players including Zach Thomas bragging they've never seen Brady so flustered in his life. Players claimed it was instrumental in our defeat.
League claims they did nothing wrong.

2006 John Clayton espn. "Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

2007 John Clayton espn. "Bill Bellichick and his team deserved a much stiffer penalty for spying on the Jets."

Am I ****ing bat **** crazy or is there something wrong here?

http://yourteamcheats.com/MIA

2006 Miami purchased audio tapes of Tom Brady's audibles and line blocking calls. Whip our asses 21-0. Players including Zach Thomas bragging they've never seen Brady so flustered in his life. Players claimed it was instrumental in our defeat.
League claims they did nothing wrong.

2006 John Clayton espn. "Teams are always trying to steal signs and signals off other teams. That's just football."

2007 John Clayton espn. "Bill Bellichick and his team deserved a much stiffer penalty for spying on the Jets."

Am I ****ing bat **** crazy or is there something wrong here?

http://yourteamcheats.com/MIA

By this point this is obviously rhetorical.

Sad, but rhetorical.

Nice to see Belichick is still living rent free in the head of Don Shula.

Are we going to have a thread for everyone who weighs in on this? Maybe we can re-name the forum "The Gossip Girls!".

Hey, Patriots are responding to being disrespected and it's never been greater than it is now.

So glad Shula clung on for another year so he got to watch Pats win their 4th Super Bowl. Hope the miserable, bitter piece of **** gets to see a couple more.

Class and dignity? What a self righteous *******.

care-o-meter-1.jpg

someone said something good, I think.
"Like I said, I'll speak it as clearly and slowly as I can. He's my friend, he'll always be my friend," Manning told reporters before a fundraiser for the Indianapolis children's hospital named in his honor. "I don't know what happened, I don't have much more than that for you."

Shula isn't dead yet?

We should create a Tom Brady defenders thread. Those voices are far more interesting than the useless and countless vultures we seemingly need to be updated about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes