PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The criticism of Brady continues: Don Shula and former officiating VP weigh In on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did so many of Shula's players wind up dead so young?

Ask any Jets fan about field conditions in Miami for the 1982 AFC Championship game to see what incredible sleazebags Shula and the Dolphins are.

Didn't Don have TARPgate the same year as PLOWgate?? He ordered the tarp off the field during a monsoon before a title game to slow a high powered offense.... they enforced the rule after.. but Shula got off as a genius..

Simple:

Everyone else: Brilliance of gamesmanship

Belichick/Patriots: Scum of the earth cheating

You know it was a different time.. like I said in another post the mass media and the evolution of the internet has ruined sports..

This is true. But it takes two to tango. The media dangles the bait over the bridge and the trolls are knocking each other down to take a chomp. ;)

Ask any Jets fan about field conditions in Miami for the 1982 AFC Championship game to see what incredible sleazebags Shula and the Dolphins are.
My grandfather was a Jets fan and I swear I could hear him *****ing about that game in his casket as they were lowering him in the ground...

This is true. But it takes two to tango. The media dangles the bait over the bridge and the trolls are knocking each other down to take a chomp. ;)
True.. but our fan base does it also.... the screaming for the sixth overall pick was outrageous as much as unrealistic... but we did get hosed anyway...

i swear , shula must still be suffering from the affects of second hand blow from the coke of marino and mercury morris. did he actually say they did things with class ? what a joke. back then he thought he was the majordomo overlord of the nfl and when we pulled the snow plow out, he about shat himself. one of my favorite sundays ever.

"We didn't deflate any balls?" uh, just look down Don.

Shula cheated the American way. He used political influence to change the rules every year.

And his steakhouses are overpriced ****houses...

Hey Don Shula, your balls have been deflated for a loooooooooong time.
Go away old pony. Very few NFL fans know or care who you are.

Let's suspend multiple people in the Patriots organization despite the fact that the report exonerates the coach and owner.
These people are getting on my last nerve.

first time poster here, I have been a pats fan for years. I am 27. I live in Canada. but during all this deflategate b.s. I have been wondering what if McNally and the other guy just came clean and said we deflated the balls and tom had no knowledge of it, but we know he likes them at 12.5? wouldn't this solve everything?

"We didn't deflate any balls?" uh, just look down Don.

Shula cheated the American way. He used political influence to change the rules every year.

To Shula's credit, he had no balls to deflate in the first place.

Jealousy suits him well, being a bitter old blowhard and all.

Think old senile Shula is just mad that for all the cheating he likely did he only won 2 SBs

Last edited:
The most bitter pill to swallow after our perfect season was cut short was watching all those assholes toast...

first time poster here, I have been a pats fan for years. I am 27. I live in Canada. but during all this deflategate b.s. I have been wondering what if McNally and the other guy just came clean and said we deflated the balls and tom had no knowledge of it, but we know he likes them at 12.5? wouldn't this solve everything?
Welcome! It's a good thought except for one little item: truth or not, no one would believe them and, worse, Brady would be portrayed as the celebrity QB under the gun who forced 2 underlngs to take the fall for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes