PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The criticism of Brady continues: Don Shula and former officiating VP weigh In on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Former VP of officiating for the NFL Mike Pereira says that multiple-game suspensions are appropriate for individuals in the Patriots organization. Pereira says the Patriots cheated and should be punished.

Also, Don Shula appeared today at a 50th anniversary celebration of the Dolphins franchise, and referenced Deflategate in his comments. He contrasted the way the Dolphins won with class: “Always done with a lot of class. A lot of dignity. Always done the right way. We didn’t deflate any balls,” Shula said, via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Pereira understands that the NFL and officials have screwed the pooch when it comes to enforcing this rule and their procedures were inadequate to the point of being reckless. He is in cya mode for the reckless behavior of the league and officials.

I really hope Brady sues the Sh*t our of these bas*ards, after an arbiter overturns whatever punishment he is given.

Are we going to have a thread for everyone who weighs in on this? Maybe we can re-name the forum "The Gossip Girls!".

I understand where you coming from...if it really bothers you, you could always press the ignore button, or post another thread of substance. But I figured someone would post these stories anyways, so I said, "why the hell not?! I would love to collectively **** on Don Shula" :D

I understand where you coming from...if it really bothers you, you could always press the ignore button, or post another thread of substance. But I figured someone would post these stories anyways, so I said, "why the hell not?! I would love to collectively **** on Don Shula" :D

Having a couple of these is one thing, but it's ridiculous to keep pumping them out.

As for Shula, who gives a ****? His comments about cheating are meaningless. He only became the Dolphins coach because of illegal shenanigans in the first place. This isn't news. We don't need a thread devoted to bashing him for the millionth time on the same subject. A thread about what Chris Christie said would have been better, for crying out loud.

Having a couple of these is one thing, but it's ridiculous to keep pumping them out.

As for Shula, who gives a ****? His comments about cheating are meaningless. He only became the Dolphins coach because of illegal shenanigans in the first place. This isn't news. We don't need a thread devoted to bashing him for the millionth time on the same subject. A thread about what Chris Christie said would have been better, for crying out loud.

Then make a thread about Chris Christie. No one is forcing you to read this thread Deus

Didn't dolphins tamper to even get Shula?

Yes, that's true, but AFTER that the Dolphins won with class: “Always done with a lot of class. A lot of dignity. Always done the right way. We didn’t deflate any balls.”

so where were these guys when the panthers and vikings tampered with balls?
see-no-evil.jpg

Every time this idiot opens his mouth about the patriots he just sounds so extremely jealous of their success!

Former VP of officiating for the NFL Mike Pereira says that multiple-game suspensions are appropriate for individuals in the Patriots organization. Pereira says the Patriots cheated and should be punished.

Also, Don Shula appeared today at a 50th anniversary celebration of the Dolphins franchise, and referenced Deflategate in his comments. He contrasted the way the Dolphins won with class: “Always done with a lot of class. A lot of dignity. Always done the right way. We didn’t deflate any balls,” Shula said, via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

So what else, besides not deflating footballs, did the Dolphins not do now that there is no way to dispute any of your whiny ass claims Don?

Didn't Don have TARPgate the same year as PLOWgate?? He ordered the tarp off the field during a monsoon before a title game to slow a high powered offense.... they enforced the rule after.. but Shula got off as a genius..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes