PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The annual question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he is trying to prove that he can still win a championship, for one.

Do you really think a guy like that would play if he didn't think he could still lead his team to a championship?

The funny part is that we wouldn't even be having this talk if the o-line didn't stink up the joint in the Superbowl. Given anything resembling time, Brady would have dissected the Giants. That sucks.

Do you really think a guy like that would play if he didn't think he could still lead his team to a championship?

EXACTLY. He is trying to PROVE himself right - that he CAN still win a championship.

Yes, even Tom Brady has something to prove in 2008.

I thought I ask Mike Reiss, the annual throwback question and this was the response.. I also asked him about the offseason participation of Brady, you can have your own opinion on that...

He says the 50'th is 2009?? If 1960 was year one...9/9/60 to be exact, then wouldn't the 50th be 2010??

He says the 50'th is 2009?? If 1960 was year one...9/9/60 to be exact, then wouldn't the 50th be 2010??

The franchise was formed in 1959... So that is why I think that is why they do it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes