PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2015 NFL Combine Thread

Nate Orchard is not fast. He's an effort rusher.

Odighizuwa and Ziggy Ansah separated by .01 of a second in the forty and both with 1.62 10 yard splits.

I think Ziggy is much more fluid in space than Diggy, though. Will be interesting to see Odighizuwa's 3C and SS times.

@MoveTheSticks: Owa Odighizuwa having a nice day. Ran fast and jumped 39 & 10'7

Drool....trade up

Yes! Waiting for the 3-cone but he's tracking almost identically to Brian Orakpo. Only 9 DEs have broken 127" before this year.

I think Ziggy is much more fluid in space than Diggy, though. Will be interesting to see Odighizuwa's 3C and SS times.

He is but DEs don't play in space that much.

Yeah how are these guys better than zach moore. Give him a shot.

Diggyzuwa is great against the run but can't rush the passer. No thanks. Flowers in the 3rd maybe. Or hardison.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 8m8 minutes ago
Belichick, Caserio and Lombardi didn't stick around the combine for DL, LBs and DBs. At Indianapolis airport right now.

The big guys have left the building. They probably need all the time they can get for ironing out contracts for the free agents that we have.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Flying Elvis has just left the building. :cool:

Yeah how are these guys better than zach moore. Give him a shot.

Diggyzuwa is great against the run but can't rush the passer. No thanks. Flowers in the 3rd maybe. Or hardison.

And Zach Moore can? I can never understand why people think we shouldn't draft a first round prospect because of a back of the roster guy.

Delaire and Corey Crawford both very disappointing.

According to Pauline, Delaire had knee surgery three weeks ago and then pulled a groin during his forty. I think I'll wait for his pro day before judging him.

Preston Smith looking really good in drills.

And Zach Moore can? I can never understand why people think we shouldn't draft a first round prospect because of a back of the roster guy.
I don't think he's a first round pick. back of the roster guy or not.

Why draft in the first round what you got last year in the 7th? Because he can jump high?

Why draft in the first round what you got last year in the 7th? Because he can jump high?

Zach Moore is that dependable that when Chandler Jones went down, they traded for Akeem Ayers. Ziggy has great tape. I'm sorry but I think you're wrong.

Draft is about value creation. Drafting a good player who fits your scheme in the 5th round is value. Drafting a limited player with questionable hips who jumps macula high in the first round is not value.

How do you guys rate Dorial Green-Beckham?

Hard for moore to do much when they don't give him a shot to play. Plus he' was a rookie. He had good tape too.

No, because he's got very powerful hands, is very explosive and is a great technician.

Hard for moore to do much when they don't give him a shot to play. Plus he' was a rookie. He had good tape too.

Ask yourself why they didn't give him a shot to play. If he's good enough to keep out someone as good as Diggy, they'd have put him on the field.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back